Hardcore Henry

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Sounds like a bad Sega game title.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm pretty certain there is already a thread for this movie. However, the title has changed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

It looks like a trailer for a 90-minute FPS ride. Everyone remember how well that style worked out in other movies?
Who the fuck bet on a flick that's nothing but those shitty sequences on camera instead of pixelated?

Edited By Malcolm on 1458173285
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: Hardcore Henry

Post by Leisher »

It was interesting.

The story is predictable and dumb from the get go and it involves a lot of technology that doesn't exist in today's world. Also, there's a ton of shaky cam work that makes it hard to see what the hell is going on at different points.

That being said, I was entertained.

The action is really well done and there are some amazing naked Russian women in a brothel scene. Expect a lot of gore too.

It's a gimmicky film, but worth a viewing when you're in the mood for stupid action and tits.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Hardcore Henry

Post by GORDON »

I think it had my favorite kill scene, ever....

do we still need spoiler warnings? be warned.

Pulling out your own eye and strangling a guy with the optic nerve.

Yeah, I realize it was a wire, but still.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."