Daredevil - The TV Shows

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel's Daredevil - attempt #2 - Yay! Netflix

Post by TheCatt »

Nice ending, but should have been 3 eps shorter.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Season 3's villain accidentally revealed.

If you don't want to know, don't click the link.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Season 3 comes out October 19th.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, Netflix is clearly purging all things Marvel. Why spend money to promote characters your rival owns?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, Netflix is clearly purging all things Marvel. Why spend money to promote characters your rival owns?
There might be other reasons....

https://i.redd.it/febljhxr1g121.jpg
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Season 3 was really good. I'm having trouble believing one thing Fisk did in the series, but otherwise it was pretty compelling stuff.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Putting this here, cuz why not...

Had a dream last night that Wilson Fisk (going by the Kingpin alias) was trying to hunt me down and kill me. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to get away, but my wife thought she could help me. We managed to get outside of the building we were in, and then into a car. She was driving, but I said I had to leave her alone, and go by myself, or he'd kill her, too.

I ended up in some weird market where everyone was Mexican, and there was a crippled guy missing the parts of his legs below his knees, but walking on his knees, very slowly. I felt sorry for him, but simultaneously, kept hoping he'd move faster because he was blocking me. He had zero body fat, and his body could barely bend due to some disease he had, but he was pulling his cart through the market, nonetheless.

I kept switching locations, it was very weird, but woke up before I found out how it ended.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Better than the current state of Star Wars and GoT
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »