Willow Creek - At 'Dem Flicks with Malcolm

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Synopsis:
Fuck this movie. A couple of douchebag city folk are going on an expedition to retrace the famous Patterson-Gimlin film (you know the clip, it's the old-ass really famous one) that catapulted Bigfoot into the public zeitgeist. Also, fuck this movie.

Review:
Fuck this movie. I'd call these spoilers but I consider this a PSA against others watching it.

29 minutes 50 seconds of retard Northwestern townie footage while hipsters make fun of them.
29 minutes 50 seconds of "fish out of water" retard hipsters in the woods footage.
29 minutes 50 seconds of some noises and "What the FUCK was that," while the camera points at two hipsters in a tent.
30 seconds of nighttime footage of the tent being torn away, an inexplicable topless fat chick, and some screaming.

THE END. None of this is hyperbole, including this -- FUCK this movie.

Verdict:
After a extended meditation session 'neath a bodhi tree, I communed with the gods in the heavens, the devils in the hells, and the bastards in limbo in between. We have all concluded: fuck this movie. Who the fuck makes a monster movie with no fucking monster?

Edited By Malcolm on 1454991846
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."