General Marvel Movie & TV Show News

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

"Who?" says most of America.

I get that he's still on some high profile show (Empire), but still. I barely know who he is, other than "that guy whose pussy hurt and missed out on a bunch of movies"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Official MCU Timeline.

I'm guessing since they released this now it's probably important that you know this stuff before seeing Captain Marvel (set in the 80s) and Avengers 4 (rumored to have __________).
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

Old Man Rogers
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Shang Chi is getting a movie.

You might be asking "who?" and so am I...

No, I know the character, but he was never big. The plan is apparently to give him the Black Panther treatment, and get that sweet Asian audience money.

In other news, the Russos want to make Secret Wars.

Fuck. Yes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Aside from the already made and upcoming Dark Phoenix and New Mutants, FOX has cancelled all other Marvel property films.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

Out.

I can't imagine what they'd need to do to make me interested. But, they're supposed to have good imaginations, so we'll see.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Out.

I can't imagine what they'd need to do to make me interested. But, they're supposed to have good imaginations, so we'll see.
Why out? Man crush on Hugh or don't like the idea of Disney's streaming service?

They have to recast the role as Hugh is too old and doesn't want to do it anymore. (Although, they could bring him back to do Old Man Logan correctly...)

As for the Disney streaming service, I mean, they have a right to do their own thing. It's our faults as consumers for letting this all happen in the first place.
GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

You know.... i was thinking of DC at first, how they have shows disconnected from ongoing movie story lines.

Nevermind, I'll keep an open mind and say "maybe." But if they're going to merge Avengers and XMen, they better keep the universe consistent, or I'm out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: But if they're going to merge Avengers and XMen, they better keep the universe consistent, or I'm out.
Couldn't agree more, and from what I understand, that is the plan...
thibodeaux

Marvel Movies

Post by thibodeaux »

I could see Clint Eastwood’s son as wolverine. If he bilked up a little.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

This morning I heard that Captain Marvel will be the first Marvel movie to not go to Netflix. So Disney+ must be pretty close to happening.
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

This is more about the Netflix TV Shows than the movies, but Marvel released an official statement on all the Netflix cancellations.

Here's the part that's interesting:
“Our Network partner may have decided they no longer want to continue telling the tales of these great characters… but you know Marvel better than that.

“As Matthew Murdock’s Dad once said, ‘The measure of a man is not how he gets knocked to the mat, it’s how he gets back up.’

“To be continued…!”
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Brie Larson better hope her anti-white guys comments doesn't hurt Captain Marvel.

Rumor has it Disney isn't thrilled with her, and only Feige has had her back. If Captain Marvel suffers due to her moronic and bigoted statements, then expect her to get killed off by the next big bad once Thanos is defeated.