General Marvel Movie & TV Show News

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Marvel Movies

Post by Cakedaddy »

thibodeaux wrote: https://www.google.com/search?q=white+c ... s&tbm=isch
I'm sure it's not a coincidence, and I'm sure it's not a coincidence that there's ghey in everything too.
If you google why there are interracial couples shown when you google "white couple", there are people trying to explain it. Their explanations are plausible and make a lot of sense. Except the people that say "Not everyone sees race the same way you do". They are just retarded. Until you google "Black couple" and google nails it 99% correct. Google "Mexican couple" and it's around 97% correct.
thibodeaux

Marvel Movies

Post by thibodeaux »

Exactly. It's funny how when you google ANYTHING ELSE, you get a picture of that thing.

Except gorillas :p
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Okay. You do you. Not your kids. Not your choice.
I do remember explaining it to my kids, and it was a little uncomfortable for us, but not for the kids. They just hadn't been exposed to it, but were like "oh, ok, fine"
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, I recognize the world I brought him in to. It would not be a kindness of me to raise him adversarially to the society he has to live in. Early on, I told.him sometimes boys like boys, and girls.like girls, and as.long as it doesn't hurt you then you don't need to have an opinion about what other people.do. I didn't make it a big.deal, so for him it isn't a big deal.

I don't appreciate seeing fat men in sheer leggings.at Walmart, because I can't help but think they are just hoping kids see them, but that's mainly a decorum thing. It isn't polite to purposely make people uncomfortable.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I don't appreciate seeing fat men in sheer leggings.at Walmart, because I can't help but think they are just hoping kids see them, but that's mainly a decorum thing. It isn't polite to purposely make people uncomfortable.
I can't say I've ever seen men dressed like that... but women...
GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I don't appreciate seeing fat men in sheer leggings.at Walmart, because I can't help but think they are just hoping kids see them, but that's mainly a decorum thing. It isn't polite to purposely make people uncomfortable.
I can't say I've ever seen men dressed like that... but women...
People.of walmart.dot.com.

One of.the pervs.was.from my local.store
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

I've explained to my kids all about gay people and how they shouldn't give a fuck about other people's choices unless it affects them.

However, folks like the fat fuck Gordon described can go to hell. There's a big difference between living your way and living to rub your way in other people's faces.

It's like the gay pride parades and the folks walking around with assless chaps or whatever they are. You're not showing gay pride, you're being an asshole. Straight people don't walk around with their dicks or vaginas hanging out, why the fuck would you think being gay gives you the right to do it?

And honestly, and this should really be in another thread, but equality doesn't mean "more rights than you."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There's a big difference between living your way and living to rub your way in other people's faces.
Yes.
Leisher wrote: You're not showing gay pride, you're being an asshole. Straight people don't walk around with their dicks or vaginas hanging out, why the fuck would you think being gay gives you the right to do it?
Also, yes.
Vince

Marvel Movies

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I do remember explaining it to my kids, and it was a little uncomfortable for us, but not for the kids. They just hadn't been exposed to it, but were like "oh, ok, fine"
I respect your handling of it. I know raising kids is hard. I'm not even saying you should respect their decisions. Just respect their right to make those decisions.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
thibodeaux

Marvel Movies

Post by thibodeaux »

I think "Marvel Movies" is a great p
Leisher wrote:There's a big difference between living your way and living to rub your way in other people's faces.
Phrasing!
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by Leisher »

Comcast officially drops out.

So Disney will indeed get the rights to the X-Men, FF, etc.
Vince

Marvel Movies

Post by Vince »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

Marvel Movies

Post by Vince »

The irony... it BURNS!!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

Well, aside from th fact that his words were 10 years ago, hers were now. And he apologized. And, people are actually coming out tonight say how nice he actually is.
Vince

Marvel Movies

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Well, aside from th fact that his words were 10 years ago, hers were now. And he apologized. And, people are actually coming out tonight say how nice he actually is.
Agreed, but that really has no bearing on the argument he was making in his tweet.

And Rosanne also apologized with many defenders saying she's a good person with some emotional health issues.
GORDON
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by GORDON »

My only argument against him is that he also tweeted something about "free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences," when he was supporting some action of mob justice. So.... he needs to eat his own words for that reason, not because he made some off color jokes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Agreed, but that really has no bearing on the argument he was making in his tweet.
His tweet was a lot of present tense, vs 10 years ago. Certainly within Disney's right to fire him, but I see this differently than Roseanne, given the time/change. Roseanne can come back in 5 to 10 years, too.

She "apologized" by blaming Ambien. I'm going to give a sincerity gap here.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Marvel Movies

Post by TheCatt »