Jennifer Lawrence

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Goddamn, I'm getting tired of her.
"I try to keep working so people can see other characters and other things I can do instead of taking vacation time, and now I'm aging like a president. I hate waking up without a goal or going to sleep without achieving anything."
Although she refers to Katniss Everdeen as the "greatest female character ever,"...

I hope you choke on your own self-righteous ego.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She does seem to believe her own press a bit too much.

Hollywood shit all over Anne Hathaway when she did the same. Let's she if she gets the same treatment.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Now when a thing about Amy Shumer finds its way onto my facebook feed, if I am irritated enough I will post, "But what we really all want to know is her opinion on gun control," referencing that press conference she held after another nutball went on a shooting spree.

My point being.... these entertainers REALLY need someone to rein them in, telling them that no one gives a fuck about them after their most recent movie. It is tarnishing their images.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In this country, they are gods. It's hard to remember that your uneducated opinion doesn't mean shit when everyone in your life is telling you it's the only one that matters.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Kate Winslet speaks.
When asked if she's ever been faced with sexism in the film industry, the actress simply replied, "Honestly, no."

She added that she's never experienced any unfair professional treatment due to her gender.

"And If I'd ever been in that situation I would have either dealt with it or removed myself from it," she said. "I haven't ever felt that I've really had to stick up for myself just because I'm a woman."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh snap.

Also, not a Millennial.

Edited By GORDON on 1447277543
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

And now I know 100% for a fact she's dumb as a goddamn rock.
"No one ever asks me out," says the 25-year-old Oscar winner. "I am lonely every Saturday night."

Worse, she feels regularly rejected. "Guys are so mean to me," she says. "I know where it's coming from, I know they're trying to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I'm just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow."

Bull the fuck shit.

Edited By Malcolm on 1447348566
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I still would.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

She can join. My wife and me on Saturday s
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh, her BFF is Amy Shumer? I was just thinking about commenting in the Amy thread that the last 2 episodes of her show were painfully unfunny.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I believe she's hard up for men. Since the iCloud hack when she claimed all men who looked at her nudes are rapists, I'm sure a lot of guys were turned off by her. Plus, she's got money, seems like high maintenance, and is busy all the time, when is she meeting guys?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Dear Malcolm, I will never be fist-fucking you, so stop asking.

And, with lines that that, you probably won't be picking her up any time soon.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:Oh, her BFF is Amy Shumer? I was just thinking about commenting in the Amy thread that the last 2 episodes of her show were painfully unfunny.
I haven't watched the premier yet. Both eps DVR'd.
Since the iCloud hack when she claimed all men who looked at her nudes are rapists, I'm sure a lot of guys were turned off by her.
That's kind of her problem instead of men. I'd hardly call that a dealbreaker in any case.
Leisher
Site Admin

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by GORDON »

You almost feel bad for her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Leisher »

Engaged.

Her and Amy Schumer are both engaged. Must be the end of days.
Cakedaddy

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Cakedaddy »

Disappointed that Jennifer is and surprised that Amy is?
Leisher
Site Admin

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Leisher »

I'm pretty sure Lawrence is pretty awesome in the sack, but conversations...I don't know.

I cannot believe anyone put a ring on Schumer's finger.
Vince

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I cannot believe anyone put a ring on Schumer's finger.
Beard
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren