Ghostbusters 3

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, initial impression: stupid. Until now I had no opinion.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

https://www.yahoo.com/tv....61.html

Murray will now be in this one for at least a scene.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If it's a reboot he should just wash his hands of it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I believe he has a friendship with McCarthy, thus the scene.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

This flick keeps getting worse. Does that photo really say, "our gender is equal to yours?"
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I think he lost the wrong hand of poker with some producer.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Sigourney in. Another stupid cameo in a movie I won't be seeing.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

More charges of sexism.
The fact there was so much controversy because we were women was surprising to me. Some people said some really not nice things about the fact that there were women. It didn't make me mad, it just really bummed me out. We're really honoring those movies.

It's not because you're women, it's because we think the movie will suck goat balls like every other remake of every '80s movie. The fact that your all-female mentality is presented as some unassailable, holy thing is just annoying. Get down off your fucking cross and make a film.

Edited By Malcolm on 1445881686
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

She must be feeling awfully shaky about the film if she is already claiming "sexism" is the reason it isn't going to do well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

well, aside from Chris Hemsworth being the hottest nerd ever.

This line in an article talking about sexism is the height of comedy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by Leisher »

Akroyd claims the script is in the works.

Let's say this pipe dream actually comes out, how pissed will women be if it opens bigger than the all female Ghostbusters?
GORDON
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by GORDON »

Well, you see, sexism is so rampant that
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by GORDON »

I hope they keep the hilarious wonton soup gag from the lady ghostbusters. And also have a hot woman as a receptionist that's so stupid that she doesn't even have lenses in her glasses, and thinks telephones belong in aquariums. Because that was all hilarious and if you didn't like it you're sexist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I hope they keep the hilarious wonton soup gag from the lady ghostbusters. And also have a hot woman as a receptionist that's so stupid that she doesn't even have lenses in her glasses, and thinks telephones belong in aquariums. Because that was all hilarious and if you didn't like it you're sexist.
Never saw it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by GORDON »

You see, she was ordering wonton soup, and they kept bringing her a huge thing of broth and then like one wonton. And it was like 4 minutes of that gag, three times, through the movie. It was frikkin hilarious. She's all like, "Wha? Eh! Only one wonton here! Come on!" and the delivery guy is all like, "Eh, what? IDC."

And yeah, Chris Hemsworth played a pretty and retarded receptionist that the women objectified, and he thought the phone belonged in the aquarium, under water. Also brilliant.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Never saw it.
Ditto.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by Leisher »

New Ghostbusters are teenagers, 2 boys and 2 girls.

Makes sense to not have the geezers running around busting ghosts again. Also, can't complain about equality. Until it's a black guy, an illegal guy, an Asian girl, and a white chick with a white guy as the main villain.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ghostbusters 3

Post by GORDON »

One better be gay , that's all I know.