Game of Thrones  *SPOILERS* - For the nights dark and full of SPOILERS

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think little finger is going to take out the rest of the Starks, this season. Or they will get him. Either or.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well, he can't kill the three eyed raven, I assume, and he won't be killing Jon Snow. I think his time is up. Unless he's going to "win", his character arc is pretty dead. Nobody believes his shit anymore.

Now that I think about it, perhaps they'll do a scene where he is betraying the North to Cersei or Jamie only to have it turn out to be Arya who wanted confirmation of Littefinger's bullshit.

There's a reason she has that blade, and there's a reason the three eyed raven, who knows all and sees all, gave it to her.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He's been three steps ahead of everyone the whole time... And only Sansa really knows what he is. He's either going to make all of us cry soon.... And this IS game of thrones, dog... Or he gonna die.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Couldn't the blade be for Arya to backstab the night king?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It does kill the deadites.

I just don't see her being given that knife for no reason.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

So you think LF intended Arya to end up with it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No sir, I think the three eyed raven did.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That bodes well for 3ER monkeywrenching LF's plans.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So was that a lost episode from Season 1? It was boring and everyone was stupid again.

Of course Cersei is pregnant or she wants Jamie to think that. Doesn't she have to be about to win before he kills her? And considering the prophecy that she'd had three kids and then die herself...

And how much foreshadowing is there to a Stark and Baratheon together again? Seems like it would make sense for the series to end with a Baratheon on the throne, a Stark ruling the north, and some outcast family yearning for the throne (*cough*baby Lanister*cough*).

Hey, are we sure Tyrion is really a Lanister? Aaron Rogers seems to think he'll be outed as another descendant of the Mad King.

Has anyone else noticed how often they mention the passing of time now? I wonder if that's a correction based on fan feedback?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I never read the books, so it's hard to keep track of the names, but apparently Gilly revealed that Jon Snow is a Targariyan and a Stark during this episode.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yep, she almost did.

And awwwww Dany trying to tell Jon she LIKES him likes him, and Jon didn't get it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Secondly, I didn't know the truth about Jon Snow, which I feel is a massive spoiler for folks who only watch the show.
They pointed this out in the show.
Troy wrote: I think Jamie still has a big arc he needs to finish
His survival was the lamest. Full suit of armor, bottom of a river, and winds up 100 yards downstream? Bullshit.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Littlefinger is the next big name to die right?
I'm still one episode behind, but these people are getting slow on killing important characters.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: They pointed this out in the show.
If they did this prior to season...5 maybe...I missed it.
TheCatt wrote: His survival was the lamest. Full suit of armor, bottom of a river, and winds up 100 yards downstream? Bullshit.
Word.
TheCatt wrote: I'm still one episode behind, but these people are getting slow on killing important characters.
The last episode was not super well received. I've seen people saying it's because Spoils of War was so good and action packed. I disagree. This latest episode sucked. Too many characters acting stupid or out of character. That episode would have been right at home in Season 1.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GAH... I hate being behind and not being able to click.

I thought they did the who is Jon Snow's dad thing in Season 5. Or maybe it was just STRONGLY HINTED at.