Game of Thrones  *SPOILERS* - For the nights dark and full of SPOILERS

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No spoilers here unless they're in the comments.

GOT cast real life height from smallest to tallest. The Mountain is not the tallest actor in the show.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: They pointed this out in the show.
If they did this prior to season...5 maybe...I missed it.
It was season 5, but it was subtler than I recall.

Also, Gilly referenced it again in season 6 episode 5 (I think), but it was also very subtle.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: They pointed this out in the show.
If they did this prior to season...5 maybe...I missed it.
It was season 5, but it was subtler than I recall.

Also, Gilly referenced it again in season 6 episode 5 (I think), but it was also very subtle.
Well, here's a much less subtler version of what she said (from the link of images you posted)

SPOLIER - Season 6, Episode 5
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She didn't really say that? Why would her declaration in S7E5 be such a big deal then?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: She didn't really say that? Why would her declaration in S7E5 be such a big deal then?
(Oh, yeah, season 7 not 6... keep think we're on 6)

It's a big deal because everyone thinks that Jon is Ned Stark's bastard. He isn't. He's Rhaegar Targaryen's son. Rhaegar being Daenerys Targaryen's older brother, and thus first in line to the throne. So Jon is the rightful heir of the Iron Throne.

What she said was much more subtle:
Gilly asks because she is referring to someone called ‘Prince Raggar', who married someone else — the name is not given — during a secret Dornish ceremony.
Rhaeger apparently had his first marriage annulled, and then married someone else, and gave birth to Jon Snow.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just got damn.

Loved the first half of ice trek bros, bantering.

Pretty sad when the dragon got sniped. Hacks.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The banter was pretty funny.

Knew something big was going to happen when Dani went north. As soon as the dragon went down I said aloud, "Oh great, now he has a dragon." Yep.

Hate EVERYTHING going on with Littlefinger, Arya, and Sansa. Just Starks being stupid again. It's season 1 bullshit and it's complete garbage.

Will Cersei do something stupid next episode to get herself killed? Something has to happen, right? It can't be just a tense episode where nobody dies. Not for a season finale.

If I had to guess, I'd bet Littlefinger finally dies in the next episode.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Hate EVERYTHING going on with Littlefinger, Arya, and Sansa. Just Starks being stupid again. It's season 1 bullshit and it's complete garbage.
I think Sansa is trying to be clever.... she figured LF wanted Breanna around for some reason, since he brought her up making it sound like he wanted Breanna to stay.... so Sansa sent Breanna away thinking to thwart LF. But I figure LF WANTED Breanna gone, so he said what he said to Sansa, knowing she would try to out-maneuver him. LF is brilliant, he plays people, and Sansa just isn't in his league.

The question is... how clever is Arya? Is she seeing through his shit? I like to think when she gave the dagger to Sansa, she was pledging herself to her sister.

And you've got to figure Bran has seen through everything, and if everything is going as it should, then he wont be on screen doing stuff. So.

So I think this next episode, these threads won't be left dangling.

People are going to be PISSED if LF comes out on top. This late in the game though.... I think he's going down.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I just don't think we have time for his shit anymore. There are only 8 episodes left, and unless he's going to win the whole thing, it's time to end him.

That dragon is going to breath ice.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I hope bran can warg into it.
Troy

Post by Troy »

1) Where the fuck were all the guys who kept dying, redshirt style? They would just pop out of nowhere and die horribly.
2) Where the fuck is the night king getting that much heavy chain, above the wall, in the middle of winter?
3) Beric's been revved like a dozen times, he can light a flaming sword. Surely it was worth a few freestyle rap prayers to try and bring Thoros back?

Undead dragon should die from that scorpion + dragonglass. The dragonglass's effect on that bear was immediate.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

1. I noticed that too. Just figger I was miscounting.

2. Peeps are speculating that the NK knew what was going to happen there, like a Greenseeer, like the 3-Eyed-Raven. That he lured the party to that place with his decoy of 7 walkers, and then surrounded them instead of immediately overwhelming, so Jon would call the dragons. He wanted a dragon, had the trap laid, and the chains on standby just in case. That's why they all just stared at each other for 2 days, even though we saw that being submerged won't kill them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: 1) Where the fuck were all the guys who kept dying, redshirt style? They would just pop out of nowhere and die horribly.
There was a much larger party with them initially. I remember that from the last episode and it was even discussed on the Binge Mode podcast where they also referred to them as red shirts.
GORDON wrote:
2. Peeps are speculating that the NK knew what was going to happen there, like a Greenseeer, like the 3-Eyed-Raven. That he lured the party to that place with his decoy of 7 walkers, and then surrounded them instead of immediately overwhelming, so Jon would call the dragons. He wanted a dragon, had the trap laid, and the chains on standby just in case. That's why they all just stared at each other for 2 days, even though we saw that being submerged won't kill them.
That completely makes sense.

That's such a good explanation that if Stan Lee wrote this story he'd award them a "No Prize". (Hint: That's a good thing.)
Troy

Post by Troy »

So your explanation is that he had TIME to go to White Walker Home Depot and buy all that Chain.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

3 boat anchor chains. Not like they don't exist anywhere.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Think Dani gets to see her dead baby is the season finale or will we have to wait until next season?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno... they're really into drawing shit out...

But it's weird to me how NO ONE in this series EVER thinks "It's a trap"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Think Dani gets to see her dead baby is the season finale or will we have to wait until next season?
i can see it interrupting the kingsmoot