Unlimited Tickets

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

I don't think I've ever waited more than 3 minutes to start unloading my cart onto the conveyor, even when they are "busy." But not busy according to what you've seen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I don't think I've ever waited more than 3 minutes to start unloading my cart onto the conveyor, even when they are "busy." But not busy according to what you've seen.
Yeah, we definitely waited longer than that the 1 time i went.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Stock at 2 cents.

Annual plans are no longer annual plans

https://www.cnet.com/news/moviepass-kil ... id-for-it/
Stock will be delisted, and is currently trading below 1 penny per share.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

https://lifehacker.com/if-sinemia-owes- ... 1834339797

Sinemia (movie pass competitor) goes out of business
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

Still enjoying my Cinemark Movie Club, with the actual sustainable business model. Bought 2 Avengers tickets last night for $0. Seeing it Monday night.
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Still enjoying my Cinemark Movie Club, with the actual sustainable business model. Bought 2 Avengers tickets last night for $0. Seeing it Monday night.
Still enjoying Cinemark movie club, it saves me 25% on my movie habit on average, and unlike some other movie plans, this one still exists.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by Leisher »

I have the Cinemark app...am I in the movie club?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

Nope. Movie club is $9 per month and gets you a free ticket per month that rolls over, and then unlimited $9 tickets (currently like $10.50 for adult tickets?), and then 20% off concessions.

Pays for itself, then some. Can't lose, as long as someone cancels it the month you die.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by Leisher »

I will look into it tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

Shocka.

Zulu.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Nope. Movie club is $9 per month and gets you a free ticket per month that rolls over, and then unlimited $9 tickets (currently like $10.50 for adult tickets?), and then 20% off concessions.

Pays for itself, then some. Can't lose, as long as someone cancels it the month you die.
1. A month or two ago, they bumped the price of this service a dollar.... so maybe NOW it's $9? Still BARELY worth it, especially if you buy concessions

2. They closed all the theaters, as of today. They're refunding advanced ticket purchases, and are "suspending" this movie club program until they reopen.... I'll still have the free tickets I've accrued for the last few months (no fucking movies out worth seeing), but they aren't charging for the program while everything is closed. Also, the points that expire (Exchange 100 points for $2 off for concessions, before the points expire!) are getting extended out.

So, all in all, they're being very cool about the situation.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by Leisher »

I still think theaters need to do more to bring in audiences.

First step: Ban infants and groups of teenagers.
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

A while back, I forget why, but I was attending matinees on weekdays. I discovered there was a day of the week when the local... mentally challenged adult group home?... would bring the residents in for a movie. I think I hit three screenings in a row with a row of.... mentally challenged.... hooting and hollaring at the screen, during the movie.

And now that I'm thinking about it, I have more problems with adults talking and texting, than I do kids and infants.

But I'm not saying you're wrong. Teenagers shouldn't be allowed ANYWHERE in public. They should be hunted as sport, IMO.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

The teenagers in our neighborhood are strangely courteous and mostly well-behaved, which just makes me even more suspicious.
GORDON
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: The teenagers in our neighborhood are strangely courteous and mostly well-behaved, which just makes me even more suspicious.
Definitely plotting.

I just got done listening to my kid on a webcam call with his math teacher, and he was being super polite and professional.

Gonna keep a closer eye on him. Buy some ammo.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Unlimited Tickets

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Gonna keep a closer eye on him. Buy some ammo.
Lol. And apparently I missed my chance to buy ammo. Gun stores very popular right now.