Lil Dicky

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've been retired from the club scene for a while now, and I'm not a music junkie, so I'm not on the cutting edge. So, maybe you've heard of this guy, but I just discovered him last night.

He's white, a rapper (don't run off!), and Jewish. He's also created a new genre called "Anti-Rap". It's fucking brilliant and hilarious.

Just trust me and check out this video on YouTube:
Professional Rapper

It's all kinds of awesome and co-stars someone you may know. His breakdown of the rap industry and subtle humor is perfect.

If you like that, check out:
Save Dat Money, which should get everyone laughing.

I watching those two videos last night and immediately went and bought his album ($6 on iTunes).
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Wtf? He got Snoop on one of his tracks?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Hilarious.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My new theme song:
White Dude
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

He just dropped a new video:

Hilarious.
GORDON
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by GORDON »

That's like the aftermath of a Tinder hookup.

"Nice sex.... I find your personality to be ridiculous though."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by TheCatt »

I was entertained, but I dont think I'd ever listen to that again.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I was entertained, but I dont think I'd ever listen to that again.
I had the same thought the first time I heard it, but it oddly grows on you.

My wife watched it and said, "How high was he when he wrote that song?"
Malcolm

Lil Dicky

Post by Malcolm »

Lil' Jon high.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

He tweeted last night that he starts shooting the first video for the next album in September.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

More songs from Brain:

Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

First single and video from the new album. Literally released 30 minutes ago.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by TheCatt »

That was his best one yet. I really thought it'd be downhill after the cheap video one, but that was fucking hilarious.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

"Wait, can I say nigger?"

And did you catch the quick line about being happy he's light skinned? That's is beyond hilarious. Most people don't know black people are racist to black people based on skin color. Not kidding. That's a fact.

That video is hilarious. I don't think it's his funniest song, but yes, best video.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

New album and tour postponed until next year because he wants the album to be perfect.

Also, he apparently has a TV show in the works.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by TheCatt »

Introduced some friends to Lil Dicky today, they both lost their afternoons to his videos...
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by TheCatt »

Not my favorite, but a nice sentiment and a nice collection of people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Not my favorite, but a nice sentiment and a nice collection of people.
Exactly how I felt.

In fact, it's a brilliant bit of marketing. It became a big event on the interwebs and got his name into the minds of people who otherwise had never heard of him.