taylor swift

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Still a bitch.
"Music is art, and art is important and rare. Important, rare things are valuable. Valuable things should be paid for."

Fuck you.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Re: taylor swift

Post by Malcolm »

Latest breakup gets interesting all of a sudden.
"Taylor Swift wrote 'This Is What You Came for' under the pseudonym Nils Sjoberg," the pop star's rep told E! News Wednesday, confirming a fan rumor.
That'd be her rep claiming she wrote shit for Calvin Harris, who's one of the bigger names in electronica presently.
Leisher
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by Leisher »

Katy Perry trying to end their feud.

I hope they work things out so we can have a threesome.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

taylor swift

Post by thibodeaux »

Trent Reznor: Tay not hating Trump publicly enough
“You don’t hear a lot from the Taylor Swifts of the world, and top-tier, needle-moving cultural youth, because they are concerned about their brand, their demographic and their success and career and whatnot,” Reznor said.
Next up we get a preview of Hillary Clinton's dope new mix-tape.
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Trent Reznor: Tay not hating Trump publicly enough
“You don’t hear a lot from the Taylor Swifts of the world, and top-tier, needle-moving cultural youth, because they are concerned about their brand, their demographic and their success and career and whatnot,” Reznor said.
Next up we get a preview of Hillary Clinton's dope new mix-tape.
I have no idea why I thought this... But apparently I thought Tay was Canadian, and had just moved to the States for her career.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by Leisher »

Trent Reznor, Eddie Veder, Sean Penn, and all the rest of the rich, elite class who have no fucking idea what real life is like should shut the fuck up.

There's a reason people get more conservative as they get older, and if you're getting older, but not getting conservative, then you aren't living in the real world.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There's a reason people get more conservative as they get older, and if you're getting older, but not getting conservative, then you aren't living in the real world.
I don't think I'm getting more conservative with time. I'm definitely not getting more Republican with time.
GORDON
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by GORDON »

I wouldn't say Republicans arent anything, any more, except for what they think.willmget.them votes from what they perceive to be the right.

The party's job is.to get.votes, period, not.to.do what's good.or.right.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I wouldn't say Republicans arent anything, any more, except for what they think.willmget.them votes from what they perceive to be the right.

The party's job is.to get.votes, period, not.to.do what's good.or.right.
On your mobile again?
GORDON
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by GORDON »

Period obviously period n.
Leisher
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I don't think I'm getting more conservative with time.
That's because you started out conservative Alex P. Keating.
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: I don't think I'm getting more conservative with time.
That's because you started out conservative Alex P. Keating.
I mean, he was the best character in that show...
GORDON
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by GORDON »

I liked the episode when Alex P Keaton went to Nam and kept his platoon from assaulting those Vietnamese girls...spoke well.for his character.
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: kept his platoon from assaulting those Vietnamese girls
Casualties of War? Never saw it
GORDON
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by GORDON »

"Hey Sarge, I need a minute, here."
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by Leisher »

Just dropped $2K on 6 pre-sale tickets for the Eras tour. My kids are through the roof happy.

The entire tour went on pre-sale today at the same time. Like 30-50 cities. I really would like to see the absentee rate for 12-25 year old women from school and work today.
TheCatt
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am Just dropped $2K on 6 pre-sale tickets for the Eras tour. My kids are through the roof happy.
God damn, and congrats!

I tried, and got waitlisted.
Leisher
Site Admin

taylor swift

Post by Leisher »

Thanks!

$300 a ticket. Not sure we need that many, but I can always sell what we don't need.

Did you do the whole pre-register thing last week? I guess certain folks from that were preselected. Today you had to log on at 9:30 to wait for tickets to open at 10. Then you were put into a queue. I was #1677 in the queue, but ended up with pretty decent tickets.