A-ha

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

A-ha

Post by Malcolm »

At the O2 in London in February and I've been mulling over a jaunt to see them. Took the first couple steps towards making that shit happen tonight. Air fare is reasonable for round trip. Going to try and lock those tix up tomorrow. Then comes the fun of finding a place to stay for about a week.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

A-ha

Post by Malcolm »

Possible to get round-trip airfare plus a hotel to stay at for under $1K in total. Then there's transportation, food, etc. But this isn't looking as pricy as I thought. Got to research the ever-loving fuck out of some package deals upon my return from Murderville.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

A-ha

Post by Malcolm »

Round trip flights and hotel booked. Everything for under $1K.

Things learned:

- Trivago consistently had the best hotel deals ... paired with Google's flight search capabilities, it keeps the bundle travel sites honest
- Expedia > Priceline in terms of usefulness
GORDON
Site Admin

A-ha

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote: - Trivago consistently had the best hotel deals ... paired with Google's flight search capabilities, it keeps the bundle travel sites honest
- Expedia > Priceline in terms of usefulness
I heard you should use those sites with your browser in Incognito mode, because they read competitor's cookies and only beat THOSE prices, not give you the lowest price they can go.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

A-ha

Post by Malcolm »

Then wouldn't I start noticing differences if I've got 2 open and alternate refreshes on them? That'd cause it to drop to the lowest anyhow.