Tra △ taS

Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Tra △ taS

Post by GORDON »

I just learned the reason there hasn't been a "Lucid Planet" followup album is because they made an album under another name, in the subject line.

It's less heavy than LP, a little more trippy, a little more diverse.

I just ordered the album directly from their webpage, http://tratasband.com

I'll review if and when it shows up. My paypal went to a hotmail account, heh. ROlling the dice, want to support indy artists, but not going to hold my breath.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Tra △ taS

Post by GORDON »

I just exchanged a few emails from the guitarist. He assured me the albums were on their way, and I got to geek out for a second, telling him I had the Lucid Planet album (he also played on) on repeat for about three weeks.

I have fun.
GORDON
Site Admin

Tra △ taS

Post by GORDON »

Got tired of waiting for the slow mailboat to arrive from Australia, and just went back to the website and paid a dollar each to download their two albums.

On track 4 of the first album... loving it.

Go right now to the website and buy them, you can pay what you want. I recommend $15 each because they are doing it without a label and they need to be encouraged to make more great music.

Also go to http://lucidplanetband.net/ and buy their other album that sounds like Tool.

GORDON
Site Admin

Tra △ taS

Post by GORDON »

The slow boat finally arrived, so yes, these guys are legit with their sending out merch. There was also a little poster in the package. Post office guy was like "wow australia." I said yeah nbd.