Beyonce

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Beyonce

Post by Leisher »

Beyonce dropped "Lemonade" and immediately a huge scandal blew up because the album seemed to be dedicated to her crumbling relationship with Jay Z and him diddling some cracker chick.

(On a side note, if women want to dispel certain negative stereotypes about them, they need to stop fucking ugly guys just because they're rich. Jay Z is one ugly motherfucker.)

Now Meghan Trainor is embarrassed over editing of a video to make her appear thinner...right when her new album is dropping.

Am I really expected to believe she had no input on that video and it was done without her knowledge? Am I really to believe that these scandals aren't artificial or, in the case of Beyonce, intentionally held back until the maximum amount of profit can be squeezed from them?

Or am I so jaded at marketing that I see it all as bullshit even when it's not?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Beyonce

Post by Leisher »

Drummer files for restraining order against Beyonce and her "extreme witchcraft".

What the fuck? Make note of how her alleged sexual assault is mentioned, but ignored in our #metoo culture. #metoo apparently only applies to female victims...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”