Steam - The Future is Now

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Did you know there is a Steam Link app on the iOS/Google Play stores that allows you to stream your games to your phones, tablets, and other such devices?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you know there is a Steam Link app on the iOS/Google Play stores that allows you to stream your games to your phones, tablets, and other such devices?
I just saw that today, I think. The Google one still says Beta, but I'll give it a shot.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Steam Summer Sale has begun.

June 25th - July 9th
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Sale is live... the way to get cards or something is weird. I don't get it. Looks like you have to... do things.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ha! I was, literally, coming to post the same thing. I don't like it either. If your sale's game needs several pages of explanation, it sucks.

I joined Hare for what it's worth. I guess I should have joined Corgi who is way out in front, but I assume since that resets daily it'll change daily. I have no idea if I should buy things today or when my team is winning?

In related news, my wishlist is at 603 games. I really should stop using it as a way to mark games I'm interested in learning more about, as well as, ones I actually want.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I joined Hare for what it's worth. I guess I should have joined Corgi who is way out in front, but I assume since that resets daily it'll change daily. I have no idea if I should buy things today or when my team is winning?
I joined Corgi cuz they were in front.
Leisher wrote: In related news, my wishlist is at 603 games. I really should stop using it as a way to mark games I'm interested in learning more about, as well as, ones I actually want.
Can you organize your wishlist into lists? :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I joined Corgi cuz they were in front.
That sounds like your style of play :D
TheCatt wrote: Can you organize your wishlist into lists?
That's an awesome idea. Mind if I suggest it to Valve?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That sounds like your style of play
Winning? YES :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mind if I suggest it to Valve?
Can't own an idea, why not?

Or, to be able to apply private tags. Either way.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The private tags idea isn't bad either. I will suggest both when I jump on in 33 minutes to see what's what in the latest store offerings.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The private tags idea isn't bad either. I will suggest both when I jump on in 33 minutes to see what's what in the latest store offerings.
It's the same offerings every day.
Troy

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Mind if I suggest it to Valve?
Can't own an idea, why not?
Sure you can, just scribble it and send it to a patent lawyer and hope the PTO is sleeping or incompetent.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I think I got fucked.

It was 12:56 p.m. and Hare was in 2nd place. I looked again at 1:20 and hadn't refreshed and Hare was way out in 1st place.

Refreshed my screen and it says Hare didn't even finish in the top 3. WTF?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think I got fucked.

It was 12:56 p.m. and Hare was in 2nd place. I looked again at 1:20 and hadn't refreshed and Hare was way out in 1st place.

Refreshed my screen and it says Hare didn't even finish in the top 3. WTF?
Team Corgie FTW, looser.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Team Corgie FTW, looser.
First of all, *loser.

Secondly, you should get a lifetime "Pussy" tag on your Steam account for joining the team that was currently winning.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Team Corgie FTW, looser.
First of all, *loser.

Secondly, you should get a lifetime "Pussy" tag on your Steam account for joining the team that was currently winning.
You're so bad, you get two "o"s
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

PS - Go Team Corgi. Leisher's team sucks.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

People are exploiting the game:
https://youtu.be/teARLSdxdL0

So, more than likely, everyone on Team Corgi is a cheating piece of shit. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: everyone on Team Corgi is a cheating piece of shit.
But still winning :)