Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

It's a widescreen. I'm sure you could turn it and have the picture appear in portrait mode.

If I were you I'd just throw out whatever your wife or kid has that's in your way.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by GORDON »

Ha.

Poor desk.design planning. I thought I would sit oriented THIS way and ended up sitting THAT way. There's little room on the right for a 3rd screen unless it was tall and skinny.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

We almost played this last night, but Cake didn't have it installed and we wanted to play something rather than wait for a download.

So it's on the multi radar.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

Free Solaris 7 champ just for logging into the game before May 1st.

The Solaris 7 stuff is all brand new. I have no idea what's been going on in game as it's been awhile, but I still have it DLed and patched. Already logged in for the free mech and wanted to take a stroll, but got to finish school bullshit before D&D tonight.
GORDON
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by GORDON »

As with other games, as soon as we started playing those... I forget what they were called, like... 3-map cycles, against major clans... it killed the fun of the game, for me. Just like playing ranked in LOL.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

I never lost the fun because I didn't give a shit. I just wanted to blow up giant robots while in my giant robot.
GORDON
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by GORDON »

Watching the enemy team running the same clan mech.... 12 of them.... with the exact same mech in every slot.....

Just seemed painfully retarded.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Watching the enemy team running the same clan mech.... 12 of them.... with the exact same mech in every slot.....

Just seemed painfully retarded.
It was, but to be fair, I saw such a thing once...maybe. Also, it was when those mechs first came out. Same shit happens in league when a champ is "broken" and OP. Every match has them or bans them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »

Another stocking stuffer event.

I haven't played in forever. Maybe I'll boot it up when not working on hardwood floors the next two weeks.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Online - F2P

Post by Leisher »