Virtual Reality Hardware

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Virtual Reality Hardware

Post by Leisher »

Oculus Quest $399.

It's all wireless, but this doesn't sell me:
"With Oculus Quest, we will finish our first generation of Oculus products," said Zuckerberg. "From here we're going to make some big leaps in tech and content for future generations of each of these products." He also noted that backward compatibility is a major priority for Oculus products. Games and software designed for Quest, and future Oculus headsets, will still work on the original Rift.
So why wouldn't I just wait for that big leap? Why flush $400 now?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Virtual Reality Hardware

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So why wouldn't I just wait for that big leap? Why flush $400 now?
It is an odd statement to make. On the other hand, who knows how long it'll be.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Virtual Reality Hardware

Post by Leisher »

HTC's latest.

By the way, I did purchase an Oculus Go and I like it, but I'm disappointed I didn't just get the Rift. Really want to try some of the VR games out there and the Go only has the one controller. It's more for casual users.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Virtual Reality Hardware

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Virtual Reality Hardware

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:25 pm HP is entering the market.
So i you take this VR stuff, add some teledildonics... VR orgies?