League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Having been placed firmly in Bronze 5 for this season (3:7 I think for placement games), I'm doing really well! Got an S- and a box playing ADC as MF!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What is an S- and a box?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

i got an S- and a box with Talon on an ARAM game about a week ago. He had his kit completely redone and i love it! If i ever play mid i'm going Talon.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: What is an S- and a box?
you get a rating after each game you play. a really good game is an S and you get a loot box for it, it contains champion shards, sometimes skin shards and Blue or orange essence ( the currency to buy champs or skins)
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

On Aram I always get an A or S with Janna.

Now.theyll rework her.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Starting to suspect widespread cheating/scripting, again.

Peeps are entering fights solo with no ability to life steal, healing abilities, or items to shield, and getting healed and shielded and ending the fight with more health than when they started.

Just watched an enemy Garen standing there dancing and healing 100HP per second, just like Warmog's Armor does... and he didn't have Warmog's Armor. Had only level 1 items, hasn't built anything yet.

So peeps are either cheating, or the window that shows you what items the enemy team has is broken.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I've been making a late season push to get to silver again this year. they have a new feature that lets you look at your stats for the champs you play. you can then compare your stats to the averages of other players in other tiers. gold, plat, diamond, etc. when i compare my stats to those of challenger players:
pro.jpg
proof that I WOULD BE CHALLENGER IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY WITH ALL OF THESE BRONZE PLAYERS!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: proof that I WOULD BE CHALLENGER IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY WITH ALL OF THESE BRONZE PLAYERS!
Except, you're old.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

But my stats speak for me. I'm awesome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: But my stats speak for me. I'm awesome.
Especially for how old you are.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I guess he also beats other competitors in age!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm just an all around better than everyone in every way kind of guy!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Silver. Done.

Last game, our Mid quit about 3/4 into the game but we still won. It kept putting me in Jungle during my promo games. Annoying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Riot hit with discrimination lawsuit.

Read some of the allegations. This won't go well for Riot.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just played a couple of games with Riflescout. His gold account. So, I was playing with mostly gold players.

What I learned:
I am very much a bronze/silver player.
Gold isn't that much better than bronze silver.
But better enough that it would take me too much effort to get there.

I went 6/7/8 as Veiger against a Gold Ekko. He pasted me in lane, but mid game, like I normally do, I did better.
Second game I was auto filled support Sona, and he was autofilled ADC Caitlyn. We didn't do very well.

But over all, they weren't all that much better. They just made fewer mistakes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm 100% certain in the 90s we'd have been gold players or better.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: What I learned:
I am very much a bronze/silver player.
Gold isn't that much better than bronze silver.
But better enough that it would take me too much effort to get there.

Last week when you, Scooty and i played we must've played against wood level players. I believe we all had S+ in the first game and pretty much the same thing in the second. Didn't you go 18-1 in the second game?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

It was something like that. And it only gave me an A or something. But ya. Those guys were really bad.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I just played the weirdest game of Twisted Treeline. I went bottom, and then my two teammates did too. So I moved top. The enemy team all went bottom and scored first blood. I was left alone to push my lane for a while. Top tower was at half health before someone came to stop me. I had a teammate join me, and they were doing the strangest things. Not attacking. Casting in off directions. They were literally playing like beginner bots. I'm like "Fuuuuck. My teammates suck bad." But then I quickly realized, the other team was just as bad. They had NO IDEA what was going on or how to play. So, I started farming them. I went 29/1/1. The one death was from the turret when I was trying to suicide it. The enemy team never fired on me. I was executed. Once I was three levels ahead of them, I would just farm the jungle. Both sides. I would let my two teammates fight for a bit. Then I would come in and nuke the bad guys. Did this over and over. At 20 minutes into the game, it occurred to me that neither side captured the jungle things that give you bonuses. Ya, I forgot about them too. I was thrown off by the horrible playing of the others. It got to the point where I could kill them with one ability and one auto attack. I had a full build very quickly.

It obviously put me in a game with people that are both VERY new to the game, and have never played Twisted Treeline. My teammates went 2/10/3 and 2/14/3. Enemies were 9/13/3, 6/8/5, 6/13/1. Not sure why I was put in that game. I'm guessing no one plays and they have to put whoever enters the queue together.

I got an S+.