League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

GORDON wrote:I was just being funny and posted that to make my wife laugh.

Also to insult your father. Which also makes her laugh.
Nah its not a parenting problem, I'm just a bitter little douche bag. Thats all there is to it.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

But. What if Mundo should have kills? You play the version that doesn't kill? If so, please switch.

Feel free to tell me when I sucked after a game. You won't hear "you stole all my kills". I know when I sucked. I also know when I'm getting turret dove and can't do anything about my high death count. Either way, I'll own up to it and learn from the crappy game I just played. You don't. It's always someone else's fault.

You also make it easy to blame stuff on because you are the wild card on the team. You are the one that is preventing us from building any kind of consistency. Most of the champs you play, we have no idea how to use. We go into team fights hoping things work out. We can't capitalize on what you do, because we aren't used to it. Etc. See the many many posts regarding this. It may not always be your fault, but you always contribute to it by adding that handicap. We play a game and you dominate with Yi. Two games later, you are mundo and we get wrecked. I know it was on MY mind that I wished you had played Yi again. Gordon said as soon as he saw Rammus, he knew we were going to lose. I didn't. I've seen you play Rammus well. But, when I saw Mundo, I knew we were going to lose. I don't think we were going to win the last game against Kas, no matter what. But you can see how it's easy to blame you because you bring randomness to our team.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Ah, I dont remember any Rammus.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

I comment on your crappy play and i get to listen to you screaming into the mic like a lunatic. Besides, is that not a "snarky comment" anyway? I never open my mouth at the end of the game commenting on how crappy another teammate played, because thats quite SNARKY>>>>>>>

Your own medicine, taste it please.

Master Yi it is. Errday. Capitalize all you want, just know i'll only be on for a game or two at most, Yi is extremely boring to play.

Mundo had the least deaths that game, my assists were double my deaths, and i had some kills. Not zero kills.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

And another thing. You tell me i'm doing something wrong in game, i state my rebuttal, and you fly off the handle claiming i'm never wrong.

I tell you your doing something wrong in game, you state your rebuttal, and if i try to clarify, you fly off the handle.

Where in there, do i have the ability to criticize your gameplay? Please, point it out, i'm having trouble finding that answer.
Where in there, aren't you getting snarky and nasty with your teammates over a simple suggestion or comment on your "perfect" play.

Do tell.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I get pissed in chat when you argue. If I/we see you doing something wrong, over and over, I'm going to call you on it. You defend it by either telling me I'm crazy and what we all see happening isn't really happening. We are imagining it. Or, you defend yourself by pointing out things that other people are doing wrong as well. So, instead of adjusting your game play, you argue. Then we are going back and forth, in chat, and no one wants to listen to that. When I comment on your crappy play, it's to improve the team's situation. When you do, it's to be vindictive.

Me: "Scooty, you have to stop fighting both of them outside of your turret. They are going to get you every time."
You: "Good job noc. That was dumb. What were you thinking?"

Even your comments here are pretty nonconstructive. "Your own medicine, taste it please." What does that even mean? I don't even see how it applies. There's a difference between pointing out faults to be constructive and pointing out faults to be destructive. Your comments are normally in retaliation, which is destructive.

No one is asking you to play Yi only. Not once has anyone done that. We are asking for SOME consistency though. Like, 5 champs worth. We play 5 games any given night at most anyway. So, a different one every game. But pulled from a list we have SOME chance of getting used to.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

I'm not sold on the AD kennen thing. All of his abilities are AP bonus based. By not taking AP, your abilities are gimped. Granted, you are attacking faster and hitting harder, but is that really how he should be played? That would be similar to going AD Jana. She can attack fast and has decent attack damage, but all of her abilities are gimped now.

See this ties into how your NOT Allah. Let me explain this to you.

Kennen is indeed an AP centered champion. If you knew what his w spell did passively, you might begin to grasp the concept of an ASAD Kennen build. Further, with his overall passive, plus his ult, you may understand that AD kennen is not a joke. I don't use his abilities to do damage i use them to stun the hell out of everything i come in contact with. When that has been completed, i proceed to crit crit crit crit crit them to death.

Research goes a long way, try if before you criticize my builds Mr. Boots of swiftness on my ranged AD carries LULZ
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'll also add that when you are playing with your friends from school, you are totally different. When they comment on something you are doing, you are polite and adjust your game play. You communicate well, AND YOU PLAY YI!!!! You give them the best version of 'you' you possibly can. That's all we are asking for. I feel like we are your practice team so you can play better with your college friends.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Anyone under the age of 28 is an idiot.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

When I comment on your crappy play, it's to improve the team's situation. When you do, it's to be vindictive.

Did god tell you i was being vindictive? Not sure why your taking it that way, sounds like your the one with the anger problem. My criticism is no different from yours.

So, instead of adjusting your game play, you argue.

I could say the very same about you. Instead of adjusting your game play, you have a micro-conniption at your desk.
I'm not arguing. I've said this hundreds of hundreds of times. I'm stating my thought process when doing whatever it is you have a problem with, or i'm explaining why i decided to do what i did. Its up to you whether you want to cry about it or not, but i'm telling you right now i'm not arguing with you.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

See, now you are just pushing buttons. I have yet to call you any names, and you are being facetious with me.

I have done research. I've seen his abilities. I've explained why I disagree with your build in a civil manner. You come back with. . . what you posted above. Uncalled for. What in:

Code: Select all

I'm not sold on the AD kennen thing.  All of his abilities are AP bonus based.  By not taking AP, your abilities are gimped.  Granted, you are attacking faster and hitting harder, but is that really how he should be played?  That would be similar to going AD Jana.  She can attack fast and has decent attack damage, but all of her abilities are gimped now.
warranted the response you gave?[/color]
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Research goes a long way, try if before you criticize my builds Mr. Boots of swiftness on my ranged AD carries LULZ

I don't need god to show your vindictiveness. And that is exactly the type of response that I get in game while pointing something out. So yes, I scream like a lunatic to end the argument.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1333948991
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

I'm facetious with you because i'm tired of you being a hypocrite.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't even know what you are talking about. How am I a hypocrite? And if you don't change your tone, I'm going to stop talking to you here. EVERY response you give is crappy. Lose the attitude and let's have a discussion. Otherwise, it's just you being as rude as you can with each post, and I'm not going to participate. I get the feeling you are simply trying to be rebellious in front of my Internet buddies.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The patch is apparently delayed. No word on when it'll hit.

Somewhere Super Teemo is crying.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I play on the PBE and the new patch has been causing awesomely bad lag. Several characters who are really dependent on split second response, such as Lee Sin and Akali, are utterly unplayable, and most skill shots aren't hitting due to the delay.
A bunch of champs are also having trouble with one or more skill (damageless Karthus ults, Wukongs that can't move during decoy, etc.). Also some subsystems are broken now, such as surrendering and chat.
It is way better for them to fix this stuff now rather than later.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Had to look up to see what was going on

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1988091

I didn't see anything about screwing around with latency... I was having flashbacks to 2000 when they added the latency code to Team Fortress Classic to make dialup peeps more effective, which fucked up the game and I never played it again.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Hey guys, im happy to finally be apart of this discussion. i have read the last few pages of it and its interesting to say the least.. First off, as much as you guys may think that im playing whatever charecter i think is fun at the moment i am not.

I have been using different charecters for different for different rolls. My selection of champs basically revolves around 5 guys.

Jungle: Skarner, Udyr, and occasionally Shyvanna
Solo Top: I like Shyvanna, Garen or even Udyr
AP Mid: i have been trying Ahri (i own Ziggs and Brand but choose not to play them just for the sake of having fun cause i dont think i play very well with them)
Bottom: i like AD Kog (I don't play many AD carries either cause i feel that i haven't performed well with them either)

So if anything im trying to fill out every roll that i can on the team so i can be as versatile as can be. Lately yes, i have played Ahri because apart from the occasional Ziggs or Brand or AP Teemo, our team sorely lacks any variety of AP casters. Not that im the best with them but i wanna be able to fulfill that roll if necessary. I have not tried AD carries because Leisher, Alex and Scooty have all proven they can AD carry with ease.

Trust me guys, i want nothing more than to be a team player. but i think in normal unranked games is the best place for us to try different things and strategies. How else are we gonna find what works best for us if we dont try differnt things? Now when we do play ranked you better believe i'll most likely be playing my Jungle Skarner or Udyr cause i feel thats my strongest right now.

I guess im a lil more open to trying other charecters in unranked cause really thats not where it counts. Its the ranked games we should be serious about. how are we supposed to see what else our team offers if we only see Singed, MF and Ashe?

Im willing to play any role for our team. I also own Taric witch is a great support.. I'll play bottom lane and get no CS and let our AD carry get all the minion kills if thats whats needed. Either way i love playing LOL but i dont love the tension sometimes. i wanna win just a much as everyone else but we should be trying different strategies too.. ya never know, we might find different rolls that make our team much better...

Glad to be apart of the Forums boys and i look forward to playing lots more with ya guys!!!

DEMACIA!!!!!!!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think Cakedaddy got paralyzed on his dirtbike. Haven't heard from him.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He finally messaged me and said that because he is paralyzed he is still not playing, tonight.

Let's hope he gets his feeding tube and colostomy bag in order so he is available this weekend.