Fallout 4

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Troy

Post by Troy »

Still the hybrid real time/turn-based combat?

Yes - some fights I've needed my AP more than others. Suicide Bomber guys I was thankful for it - other times not needed.

You spawn more elite enemies on higher difficulty levels. Elite guys drop the good loot. I'm thinking about bumping it to Very Hard and clearing some areas while i'm ahead on the power curve with this armor.

Edited By Troy on 1447565337
Troy

Post by Troy »

More of a challenge on very hard. The new legendary enemies have some annoying things they can do. More special items to sell too.

I got the small fortune needed for the big city apartment, but after I bought it I didn't like it - so I reloaded to right before I bought it. Still looking for the perfect spot, but have some cash saved now.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You spawn more elite enemies on higher difficulty levels. Elite guys drop the good loot.

One of the shittiest things about F3 was the harder baddies dropping useless shit, specifically the super mutant overlords and ghoul reavers. Fuck them.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Ah, Bethesda.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

1000 Deathclaws vs. 100 Brotherhood of Steel Warriors.

The series below is a different guy who is just throwing different monsters against one another.
Fallout Battles #3

Fallout Battles #2
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

BoS laser gatlings look like they own in a batallion.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Found another potential settlement spot last night. Seems like it was a hippy commune overrun by ghouls and rad monsters.

There is still a servitor robot that floats around the abandoned buildings named "Mr. Goodfeels." He keeps saying "Far out dude" and "groovy"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You know you've hit it big when...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

CDKeys has it for $43. Possible 5% off stack

5% coupon code - 2436433DM6 (onetime use, I assume)

Edited By TheCatt on 1447812406
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Post by Troy »

Been traveling this week. Miss fallout 4 a lot - that makes me a big nerd.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

A critical review of Fallout 4.

He still enjoyed it, but he's making the argument that it's very light on RPG elements.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Fair criticism. There are very few noncombat options.

The combat is fun though, and there is ammo everywhere - but at the higher difficulty levels you need every bit of it. customization wise, you could maybe be three or four real classes to start. Drugged up melee character is one i want to try. There are massive amounts of drugs out there and you can combine and create new ones.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Fallout 4 (PS4 [newegg.com], Xbox One [newegg.com] or PC [newegg.com])
$45.00 + Free Shipping
Promo Code: EMCKNKK78 or EMCKNKK79
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Bethesda sued by a Russian dude over vid game addiction.
The report states that the man went on a 3-week gaming marathon, neglecting his job, ignoring his friends and family, and failing to eat or sleep. This allegedly cost him his health, job, and marriage.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Technically you can beat Postal 2 without killing anyone.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »