Elder Scrolls Online

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It will have a monthly fee.

Yeah, good luck with that. MMORPGs with monthly fees are HUGE right now. No way can this fail. Thank goodness you've essentially abandoned your top selling and critically acclaimed RPGS for this project. It's win-win...

So which company do you think will own the rights to the Elder Scroll series three years from now?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Goodbye subscriptions.

Seems like they're trying something similar to ArcheAge's Patron bullshit.

Good luck with that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Leisher »

This is the featured game in this month's Humble Bundle subscription.

Has anyone tried it?
Stranger

Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: This is the featured game in this month's Humble Bundle subscription.

Has anyone tried it?
No, but i'm curious about it. But the $15 a month pretty much turns me off to it.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Leisher »

I paused my subscription to Humble Bundle for this month. I don't want this game.