Star Wars Battlefront 2....

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Trooper

Post by Trooper »

We're playing this again right? Please tell me I didn't waste $10 on this game to play it for an hour with Steve and Randy. . . Right?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Trooper wrote:We're playing this again right? Please tell me I didn't waste $10 on this game to play it for an hour with Steve and Randy. . . Right?

No online support. I wouldn't mind it. Battles are the proper length of time to get in some action without them turning into marathons.

Edited By Malcolm on 1418943067
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

People are pissed about the character unlock.

First of all, why the fuck did they name the newer games the same as the old ones?

Secondly, I'm sure you're all just SHOCKED that EA is being accused of greed through microtransactions.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

See you on a Steam sale for $15....

Oh no, wait, EA has their own store. Guess I won't see you, ever.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: See you on a Steam sale for $15....

Oh no, wait, EA has their own store. Guess I won't see you, ever.
What? This is crazy. Why wouldn't you want Steam, Origin, Blizzard's store, the Microsoft store, the Activision store, the Ubisoft app, and the endless other companies' software all running on your PC at the same time?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

EA lowers costs due to backlash.

Still charging $80 for a game with microtransactions...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Oh snap!

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit! Fuck you EA!

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

And someone's going to pay it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

And they are a part of the problem.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Find them and kill them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Microtransactions temporarily removed while they "tweak" the progression system.

I love how EA wants this to read like they're on our side and this is a bug or unintended design.