Deadbolt

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadbolt

Post by Leisher »

Side scroller where you're a reaper that uses hand held weapons and guns to kill undead who are up to no good. Your allies are candles. Yep, candles.

Sounds lame, and the story is, but the game is fun.

It's an action puzzler. Some levels are more of a puzzle than others, but I think only one time was I forced to play more puzzle than action.

The enemies are really varied, but come in three flavors: Zombies, Skeletons, and Demons.

The kills are really satisfying. Make sure you turn on the blood. Headshots are key. They don't just put down enemies, but every level gets scored 1-5 stars. They're meaningless except for achievements, but it adds something.

There are a few levels that required me to replay them multiple times before I got the timing and what not down. Frustrating at moments, but never not fun.

If you see this for $1 grab it. It's a perfect distraction game when you're watching a film or something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”