More multi gaming talk

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

I'm stuck dealing with some kids right now. Hope to get on later.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Got pretty far in the medium run. I died to the shark at the end of the session (up current, deep in the blue) and we couldn’t recover my body or stuff, but we have two smelters and advanced food and water facilities now. Plan to pick it up and start the main quest line later today. We’ll need to cook up some more materials so can make the advanced radio receiver and transmitter.

The metal spear makes fighting the shark very doable, but you need a reef at your back and friends close. And you should check the boat isn’t floating away before you jump in and start fighting. RIP
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Anyone gaming tonight?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Not I. Writing a report about my company's tech challenges during the quarantine for a board meeting taking place while I'm on vacation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Risk of Rain session @ 8:30 west coast tonight.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Good roguelike run and gun shooter. We had runs that lasted anywhere from 30 seconds to 45 minutes! Tough game even on easy mode when it starts scaling up.

I did manage to unlock a third character last night. He’s more tank like and moves slower like one. You can switch between a short range machine gun or harpoon gun for distance sniping. Third ability is an aimed AOE grenade barrage.

I thought the commando was the toughest to play of the 3. I’ll most likely be on to play again tonight.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Got the engineer for completing 30 levels. Kit is pretty much drop grenades (you can charge up and shoot 8 at once), drop mines, drop AOE shield and drop turrets.

Kinda has a Borderlands and Diablo type feel to it, but in a rogelike so each game is different.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

So the latest Humble Bundle had a copy of Generation Zero. I would only give it to someone that also wanted to multi it.
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Generation Zero
I'll show it to Zelda tomorrow and see if she would want to play.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Troy, did you unfriend me on Steam or did I forget your Steam name?

Everyone check their account. You should be receiving a gift from me.
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Troy, did you unfriend me on Steam or did I forget your Steam name?

I change my name a lot. Right now I’m Lightspeed.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Well now Mr. Lightspeed you have slowed down the process and will have to wait until after golf to receive my gift.

I envision Zelda and Stewart could get in on this game as well...
TheCatt
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You should be receiving a gift from me.
I'm in. Backstabbing is a skill of mine.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:
Leisher wrote: Troy, did you unfriend me on Steam or did I forget your Steam name?

Zelda prolly gave him that name.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
Troy wrote:

Zelda prolly gave him that name.
That is true though. We were brainstorming names to go with a Ad Astra Brad Pitt profile picture and she came up with Brad Lightspeed. Then just Lightspeed.
GORDON
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by GORDON »

Because the sex is over at the speed of light HA HA HA HA HA.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Meanwhile she continues to run around Rust servers with her FULL ACTUAL NAME.
TheCatt
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Meanwhile she continues to run around Rust servers with her FULL ACTUAL NAME.
Hmmmmm.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:
Troy wrote: Meanwhile she continues to run around Rust servers with her FULL ACTUAL NAME.
Hmmmmm.
Nice - but realistically the influx of rust players in the last few years has been way young for that sort of thing.

You will end up cross-bowing a lot of 14 year olds.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

If you didn't get a gift, holler. When I was purchasing Steam goofed and 1 or 2 might not have gone through.