Project Warlock

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Project Warlock

Post by Leisher »

Got this through Humble Bundle.

A throwback FPS that made me think of Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein, and DOOM. Graphics and gameplay are very old school, but it works well.

The story is...I honestly don't know. I just know that you'll travel to hell, a city, Egypt, and another location. Do those places sound familiar? They should because famous FPS franchises have used those places and if you look for the secret doors you'll see some interesting cameos.

Game play is just about running through levels gathering weapons, ammo, health, and just killing the fuck out of everything in sight. Also hitting the space bar a lot looking for secret doors.

Yes, it is JUST like the other games I mentioned.

The action is pretty hectic and the baddies are well designed.

If you miss those FPSs, buy this one at $1-$2. It's a lot of fun. A little piece of nostalgia that can be beaten pretty quickly if you rush or that can be savored for a few days.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”