Rockstar Games

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Rockstar Games

Post by Leisher »

Were you worried there were too many different gaming platforms?

Rockstar Games adds their platform to the growing list.

You get a free game for downloading it. (I had heard... I don't have it.) Looks like while Red Dead Redemption II might not go to Steam for a month after launch, another EGS exclusive deal, it will be on the Rockstar launcher.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Rockstar Games

Post by TheCatt »

Looks like you have to buy RDR II to get the free game
Pre-purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC on the Rockstar Games Launcher to get a free PC game, free upgrades to premium editions, bonus game content and more
Looks like we missed out on the free game
Publisher Rockstar Games announced a new PC launcher, and downloading it nets you a free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for a limited time. You have until October 8 to claim your freebie.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Rockstar Games

Post by Leisher »

Eh, I have that game already and don't really need another launcher, so hooray!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”