Apex Legends

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by Leisher »

Over 2.5M players on day 1.

It's a battle royale game and a direct competitor to Fortnite. So far reviews were really positive.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Apex Legends

Post by Stranger »

A guy i work with told me about this game just about an hour ago, he seemed pretty excited about it.

Not really a big fan of the battle royale games thus far, but its free so i might give it a shot. I've already got the Origin app on my PC from owning Madden.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Apex Legends

Post by Cakedaddy »

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK EA.

"But it's free." you say?

If everyone that hates EA didn't play this game, even thought it's free, no one would play it. They wouldn't make any money off of it. They would have to change. But by playing it, you support it by giving the tards who WILL pay EA to play it someone to play with.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK EA.

"But it's free." you say?

If everyone that hates EA didn't play this game, even thought it's free, no one would play it. They wouldn't make any money off of it. They would have to change. But by playing it, you support it by giving the tards who WILL pay EA to play it someone to play with.
I agree, fuck EA.

However, here's the other side of the coin:
Epic Games is Fortnite and the Epic Store.

EA is Origin. EA is shit, but they haven't done exclusivity deals with other publishers to try and fool people into coming to their store. They also aren't in bed with Tencent. They're greedy fucks, but they're not overly shady greedy fucks...anymore. They seem to be learning from all their past PR mistakes.

Supporting Apex Legends is a shot at Fortnite, and thus, the Epic Store and exclusivity deals. If Fortnite were to start dying it would force Epic to actually put work into its store as all their fanboys move onto other games and platforms.

So for me hurting Epic/Fortnite > boycotting EA.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Apex Legends

Post by Cakedaddy »

You are jumping out of the pan and into the fire. . .

Boycott both.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by Leisher »

Ok, Apex Legends has some controversy... It was apparently Titanfall 3, but EA wanted a Fortnite competitor more than a new Titanfall game.

Leisher
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by Leisher »

10 million players in 3 days.

Fortnite held the previous record and it took them 2 weeks.

Also, they added a ping system like LoL, MW:O, and so on have had forever. Get their dick sucked for it anyway.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.