Playstation 5

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by GORDON »

They should have called it PlayStation Connect, or "PC" for short.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by TheCatt »

I got one yesterday.

I tried to buy one on Gamestop.com a few weeks ago, and got as far as getting it into my cart.

Tuesday, I tried again on a restock, and after about 10 minutes of trying, it worked!!

Except, then my credit card company texted me to see if it was fraud, and rejected it.

I say "not fraud" and they tell me to "retry" the transaction... and of course it's all sold out. Fuckers.

But physical stores had them yesterday, and a friend lives right next to one and picked me one up.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by TheCatt »

Saw my friend for lunch, picked up the PS5 today. Much better than my laptop for gaming. :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by Leisher »

You're keeping it? I figured you were going to sell it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:14 am You're keeping it? I figured you were going to sell it.
Lol.

Yeah, going to try it out. I wanted an Xbox series X, but this came around first, and people are always yapping about them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by Leisher »

If the normal trend holds, whatever brand was the popular one last time will be the secondary unit this time around and vice versa.
Leisher
Site Admin

Playstation 5

Post by Leisher »

A bug related to restoring a license/purchase wipes players' accounts clear of all games.

No fix yet, but Sony has told people to not do the restore until they figure it all out.

Save those receipts.