Russian Roulette: One Life

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Russian Roulette: One Life

Post by Leisher »

A free to play game on Steam.

You get one life. That's it. (Unless you buy an immortality pack for $2.99, and if you do you should play RR in real life...)

Obvious cheaters have the high scores, but your score is reflected on a tombstone surrounding the shed you play within.

There is a practice round I would recommend, but be aware that the game changes once you start. I was unaware of this and lost with my second turn. Basically, you practice spinning the chamber, but once the game starts you no longer see it spin. Thus, you're now guessing as to where the bullet ended up. Also, you don't get to spin every shot, which I believe is actually how RR is supposed to be played. (I mean, without a spin after a trigger pull, there's only 4-5 more pulls before the game ends...)

Interesting because of the one life gimmick. Dumb because cheaters have clearly taken the top three spots, it doesn't follow proper RR rules, and the actual game differs from the practice rounds.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”