Team Fortress 2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I played me a shitload of Team Fortress.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If you still play it, PC Gamer has [url=http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/08/03/the-importance-of-being-idle-the-weird-and-wonderful-world-of-team-fortress-2-idle-servers /]a nice article[/url] on TF2's idle servers and their purpose.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:If you still play it, PC Gamer has [url=http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/08/03/the-importance-of-being-idle-the-weird-and-wonderful-world-of-team-fortress-2-idle-servers /]a nice article[/url] on TF2's idle servers and their purpose.
Page is gone.

Can you just rewrite it here, from memory?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Link just has a BR you ahve to remove.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Team Fortress 2

Post by GORDON »

Loaded up the game for the first time in almost a decade.

I remembered what bugged me about it.

I think "Spies" ruin the game.
GORDON
Site Admin

Team Fortress 2

Post by GORDON »

On the other hand, I was sniping last night and got accused of hacking. Nice compliment.

Does anyone know if they allow.console players to match with PC? People seem slower than they were 7+ years ago.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Team Fortress 2

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: On the other hand, I was sniping last night and got accused of hacking. Nice compliment.

Does anyone know if they allow.console players to match with PC? People seem slower than they were 7+ years ago.
Maybe the good people went to PUBG or LOL?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Team Fortress 2

Post by GORDON »

Maybe, or I'm playing against more noobs. I'm going into these maps with a decade of.experience, even after having taken years away. I know all.the good sniping spots, and I even introduced some of the sneaky ones to a new crowd, last night, knowledge lost like tears in the rain.

But then the spy waves come through, and I spent 10 solid minutes at one point without firing a shot, because there were more cloaked spies in the base than there were teammates.

I.dont like.spies because they are such a spoiler. A.single skilled.spy will change the entire game.from blue vs. red, to "stop.everything and deal with the spy.". I'd love a "no spies" mode.