Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Post by Leisher »

You are Grayson Hunt and you're a drunk asshole. You're the leader of a group named Dead Echo. There are four of you, but shit's about to go south. You're now on an alien world fighting a fuckton of other assholes, mutants, and whatnot while trying to find a way out and catch up with the big bad.

FPS that's on very tight rails. It's got 2011 graphics, so it's not the best looking game, but it looks good enough.

The weapons are fun and you actually get rewards and bonuses for creative kills. The action is really fun, and gets downright chaotic at times.

This is also an adult game due to language, but you can turn that and the gore off.

There's an expansion where you can play as Duke Nukem and they completely re-recorded the script and whatnot. Although I skipped that and I'm glad I did. Grayson Hunt is a less cartoony version of Duke.

This is a fun ass game. It never got boring. You're always on the move.

I picked it up during a Steam sale for $5-10 and got my money's worth.

There's also apparently a sequel in the works.

Recommended.

P.S. I forgot to mention the bad guy is the most fun since BL2. He’s hilarious and foul mouthed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”