Fallout 76

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I was editing on the iPhone. The wrong slash was next to the brackets.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

Fallout 76 will NOT contain loot boxes. That's one promise the publisher made that they are standing behind 100%.

Lunch boxes, however, are on the way and will contain the same shit found in loot boxes.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by GORDON »

I wonder what's worth more... squeezing all the money they can out of the franchise for the next quarter, or destroying the goodwill of their fanbase when they release their next product in 12 months.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

All their moronic executives think is "steady source of income".

It's such short term thinking. Sometimes I'm amazed more corporations don't go bankrupt due to incompetence.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

Bethesda tells banned cheaters to write a 500 word essay to be considered for unbanning.

I can write 500 words without even thinking about it. I think this is pretty stupid and does little to discourage cheating.

Demanding the same from NON-CHEATING mod users.

This is for a game that is massively unpopular and filled with glitches.

This is by the company selling a $200 edition of their game and not honoring the items advertised with it.

This is by a company that started selling Christmas items at half off in their store. Items that had never been offered before came out immediately at 50% off. Think about that for a moment. How can you discount an item that you set the price on and was never for sale previously? They, literally, are selling it at the price they want and are just claiming it's on sale to trick people.

Maybe they should be writing the essays.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

Fallout 76 leather jacket = comedy.

Bethesta needs to realize this game was a colossal mistake and cut bait.
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by GORDON »

Looks like they've pretty much murdered their brand, at this point.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

How shitty is Fallout 76 and how low has it fallen?

Gamestop in Germany has a new deal: Buy a used PS4 controller and get Fallout 76 for free.

How long before the elderly, old school thinking dipshits running gaming companies get the hint that gamers aren't going to put up with them releasing trash at full price?
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

How long has this game been out?

Duped items are finally being removed.

Who is still playing it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

Somehow this shit show continues...

Someone at Bethesda forgot to register a URL or secure it or something. Resulting in this:
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Leisher »

I have a key expiring for this in Feb. Does anyone have a strong desire to play this game?
Troy

Fallout 76

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:38 am I have a key expiring for this in Feb. Does anyone have a strong desire to play this game?
I opened scrolled up to see what the game was like and thought: "wow, that's aggressive marketing"