Serious Sam 4

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by GORDON »

Hard pass. Developers are a combination of idiots and assholes.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by Leisher »

I'm curious to see if they have learned from their mistakes or if this is more of the same.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Serious Sam 4

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'll buy it on deep discount sale. Still pissed about the shit game we bought many years ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by Leisher »

Was that SS2 or SS3 that we all were giddy about multiing and it was a massive turd?

Who all played that one? Weren't there four of us? Me, Cake, Gordo, and...?
GORDON
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by GORDON »

They didn't password protect private co-op games. When contacted about it, they were pricks saying it wasn't needed and I was just being a troll.

Hard pass.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Serious Sam 4

Post by Leisher »

It was a buggy piece of shit too. I had no idea you actually reached out to them.

I remember when we hit a game breaking moment on platforms over lava or something like that.