Blameless

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Blameless

Post by Leisher »

My Steam review after 30 minutes of playing it tonight. (Using a guide will take you 10 minutes if you want four easy achievements.):

Meh. Not a bad experience, but not great by any means. Still, it's free, so there's that...

You play some nameless guy dropped into an unknown situation. You must find your way through a very linear path by figuring out how to use objects to get by locked/barred doors, etc. This is achieved by hunting for items and what you can use them on. Basically, what can you interact with. This is typically a VERY small number of things per room.

Honestly, you could say the bulk of game play is just "fetch" and figuring out how to use items.

The game effectively sets a mood, but fails to deliver on it. The story is a big question mark and logically fails if you think back on it.

The four acheivements are worth grabbing and if you do some googling I'm certain you'll find a guide to help you get all four rather easily and in one run. In fact, I'd recommend it as I honestly can't see playing this more than once.

Giving it a thumbs up because it's not a terrible effort and because it's free. There are legitimately worse games on Steam that want you to pay for them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”