Want to play Dungeons and Dragons 5E?

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Btw, I'm out tonight. Current events have things a little crazy around here.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Btw, I'm out tonight. Current events have things a little crazy around here.
Well, that's all kinds of fucked up, and hope he recovers.

I googled the guy who was driving, ugh.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

What did you find?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Good chance I’ll be late tonight. I have to get ready to go to a dinner then when I get home pull up floor pad, remove staples, then put down new pad. It’s a small room though, so it shouldn’t take me long.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Rolled a Frost Giant encounter for the party on their way up to the pass.

:Evil DM laugh: first time using a giant! I’m going to really kick some butt with this lower numbers party.

Then the giant tripped and proceeded to fall head first off the cliff... fuuuuck :lol:
Last edited by Troy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Sorry for missing. Dinner went long and then I had to deal with flooring as my brother-in-law will be over right away in the morning so we can put down the wood. I had to have the room prep completely done.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Sorry for missing. Dinner went long and then I had to deal with flooring as my brother-in-law will be over right away in the morning so we can put down the wood. I had to have the room prep completely done.
All good - I think this actually worked out well to get the timelines on track. Koban was a little ahead of things. Zelda is caught up now (everything is TOTALLY fine) and the main group has wrangled a few NPCs and headed up the mountain pass to search for the Sunsword and the ancient temple up in the mountains.

Equipment/Spells

We briefly mentioned supplies and buying and selling gear at the trading post, I kind of glossed over it because it's easier to do offline and we were already short on time.

Everyone who made it to the barbarian encampment got their cold weather clothes sorted. You can buy purchase things - see below. Roddie the mountain trader has most items from the PHB equipment page at 2x cost. Dungeon Gear? Weapons? Packs? Zelda got sorted with her kit for 15 gold.

Alex
I think Kasimir is a good source of spell components and spells. I think he would offer to sell some spells out of his book:

Detect Magic (1st), Mage Armor (1st), Shield (1st), Comprehend Languages (1st), Protection From Evil and Good (1st), Suggestion (2nd), Arcane Lock (2nd), Hold Person (2nd), Locate Object (2nd),

1st 50g / 2nd 125g

SZOLDAR
The gypsy camp is the best place to spend gold if you are rolling in it.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I’m good for a session tomorrow and I think Zelda is in. How does it look for everyone?
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

i'm good to go!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

Im good to go too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Outside chance I'll be a bit late due to a showing, but I should be available on time.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've been told i.am free to play, because it.will be good for me.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Cool - tomorrow should kick off what I’ll call the final act. Every session should be pretty significant from here on out from a danger, death, and loot perspective.
Last edited by Troy on Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm good to go.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Party reunited, after a few sessions apart.

Got into a tough fight with some demons accessing the mountain pass. Broke into a fairly secure tower and are hunkering down for a bit on the cliffside.

Shout out to the earth elemental that punched a bunch of hostile and friendly creatures and then got sweet talked into going back to its home plane.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Good session.

Koban finally felt like a bigger contributor in fights. It's been a while.

I will probably miss next week or be very, very late. Depends when the plane arrives, how quick we get home, pick up the kids, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Figure BD being slightly more.cautious in the future. He's dead now, not as robust, and tired of being the lightning trap setter offer.

Also, did we advance to level 7 at some point?
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:

You and Zelda will next session by the way things are going. Provided the party camps out in the tower for the needed time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Figure BD being slightly more.cautious in the future. He's dead now, not as robust, and tired of being the lightning trap setter offer.

But the real question is will he still use sex as his go to for getting out of trouble?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Maybe on chicks into necrophilia. Pretty niche fetish.

Ok fine, also dudes.