Want to play Dungeons and Dragons 5E?

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: I keep trying to get Koban into shit and he keeps avoiding it
Koban is a bit gun shy at the moment. Everything has gone wrong since they arrived in this land. Literally everything has been a trap and every decision they have impulsively made has gone wrong. He's now in the house of the big bad who told him he'd be safe as long as he didn't wander to certain areas. The rest of his party is assumed dead and he's been given three days to figure out a plan. Getting rest, taking a breath, and not rushing headlong into more quick decisions seemed like the right play for him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Plus red head vampires
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't know if I'm in this Friday. Kid's going to GA saturday for spring break, and we'll be doing some things friday. But I'll let someone know if it looks like I can make it.

But next Friday is almost definitely out (sex plans). Like 5% chance I'll make it. But if I do, there will be like naked chicks in the room with me. Just FYI.
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
But if I do, there will be like naked chicks in the room with me. Just FYI.
Multiple??
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote:
GORDON wrote:
But if I do, there will be like naked chicks in the room with me. Just FYI.
Multiple??
Weird. You'd think the chicks would be outside in the coop for Spring
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Top
That's how i roll now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: But if I do, there will be like naked chicks in the room with me.
Pics or it's all lies. Chicks only. If I see your gross body I'll have to rip my eyes out. No offense, I just assume it's gross because you have a penis and you're not me.

The next two weeks are questionable for me. Both could be doable, but if the sessions don't happen that would also be good. I'm doing a hardwood floor project in my twins' room, building a new bunk bed structure for them, and doing a minor redesign on my home office and the space outside of it (for working out).
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I just assume it's gross because you have a penis and you're not me.
Matches my experience.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: The next two weeks are questionable for me. Both could be doable, but if the sessions don't happen that would also be good. I'm doing a hardwood floor project in my twins' room, building a new bunk bed structure for them, and doing a minor redesign on my home office and the space outside of it (for working out).
Since I posted that my day has changed. I will now be off tomorrow as I'm working all night tonight. So floor stuff will get done during the day meaning I'll have time to play tomorrow night IF we're playing.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I can do a session if people are up.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

im good to play. i wanna see what this barbarian encampment that Szoldar and i are in holds.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm in.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

we on tonight??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

Post by Troy »

Stranger wrote: we on tonight??
Checked with Szoldar and he's in. Seems like it might be a more chill, rest + level type session. I might need to crack the DM book on downtime, even. Then again, I've thought that before :)

Until one-handed Alex gets to safety I think the spotlight starts on him. We'll figure the rest out.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Troy wrote: Checked with Szoldar and he's in. Seems like it might be a more chill, rest + level type session. I might need to crack the DM book on downtime, even. Then again, I've thought that before

Until one-handed Alex gets to safety I think the spotlight starts on him. We'll figure the rest out.

Soooooo... you're probably not planning on Szoldar and Mordigan getting drunk off their ass and murdering every barbarian in the encampment?? hmmm..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Probably out tonight.

But BD looking forward to the sweet undead Revenant stats and abilities.
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Probably out tonight.

But BD looking forward to the sweet undead Revenant stats and abilities.
I've delegated the rolling of your stats. This guy will handle it:
Troy

Post by Troy »

Spent some time getting the timelines back together this session.

Recap:

One-armed Alex escaped Berez by transforming into a hawk, Mordigan and Szoldar got drunk at the barbarian camp, and Koban battled through traps/zombies/oozes and got a big haul of loot from Ravenloft's dungeon.
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

I'm back in DC this week. Going to try and test out the internet connection from my hotel room and see if I can get a good enough connection to talk and be heard in discord. hopefully i can so we can play.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spring for the premium internet.

I am very solidly a maybe this Friday. It'll all depend on how far I've gotten with some projects I'm getting done around the house while the family is in Florida.