Want to play Dungeons and Dragons 5E?

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

It was pointed out many times that she was also never declared dead. The encounter ended with the DM saying "And that's the last thing you see".
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just assumed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

So I guess this is Szoldars time to shine! Although I have a sneaking suspicion that Zombie Yvgini Is still on the lose...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Out for Friday
Troy

Post by Troy »

Going under the knife to get my knee fixed tomorrow. Will be a little rough for a few days.

Friday will be two days post surgery, but I've already done most of my prep, and I definitely will not be going anywhere!

If we have enough people I should be able to do a session, I just may be a little loopy. Perfect time to pull of an escape plan :lol:
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

Escape? But Troy we found the holy hand grenade - with a plus 700 to hit and damage of OMNI damage, with ongoing damage of 200 with a saving through that only reduces the damage to half each players turn, was going to be used. :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Three is the number the counting. Not four. And not two, unless thou art proceeding to three.

Five is right out.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher, what is the ability that gives your character the ability to climb things with no ability check? I'm looking at making a Rogue and can't find it. Or do you not have that ability and I'm remembering incorrectly?

Also, have you ever used Uncanny Dodge?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Leisher, what is the ability that gives your character the ability to climb things with no ability check? I'm looking at making a Rogue and can't find it. Or do you not have that ability and I'm remembering incorrectly?
Second Story Work. I believe I still have to roll(?), but my movement isn't hindered.
Cakedaddy wrote: Also, have you ever used Uncanny Dodge?
I forget about it sometimes, but I have indeed used it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

P.S. I can play Friday.

However, I have a concern with Gordon being out. If the party comes across a horny troll, a bevy of old witches, or a giant sloth and there's no way around it, will BeeDee still be available to fuck us out of the situation?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

:shock:

:?

:D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I give Leisher permission to fully run BD, if he wishes to.

Try not to give him herpes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Do condoms exist in D&D?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Don't forget the warhorse trample.

Though, if we were knocked out, warhorse is.gone, and no more lvl 2 spells until after the next rest.

And, might getting knocked out for the night be considered a long rest?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Do condoms exist in D&D?
No, but Cure Disease does.

Also, does being knocked out count as a long rest?
Troy

Post by Troy »

I survived. Little out of it.

I’m NOT happy with where Baba fight ended. i don’t think I should just hand wave and capture the whole party that easy.

I’m considering picking up where the dice left off. Mordigan knocked out but trying resist every turn. Alex asleep for x rounds. BD in death saves. I think there’s a strong possibility I get prisoners, but unless I actually do it it doesn’t seem right.

Also brooms and skulls have carrying capacities I didnt know about.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Glad you're ok.

Where did that Baba name come from? I meant to post it here, but I heard that name somewhere the next day. I believe in a movie. The character was a witch or something.

I assume Koban has zero chance of waking before Strahd's steed is in the sky, and he won't resist upon landing...to a point...if he's being treated well, he's smart enough to know not to be rebellious and risk death/torture. Instead he would bide his time and look for openings.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:

Where did that Baba name come from? I meant to post it here, but I heard that name somewhere the next day. I believe in a movie. The character was a witch or something.
She’s a D&D version of Baba Yaga. Old evil lady from eastern european folk lore. My best reference for her is the Quest for glory games.

Koban will be in for an interesting ride.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

With that thinking. . . Alex was never moved and is still asleep on the ground?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Cakedaddy wrote: With that thinking. . . Alex was never moved and is still asleep on the ground?
I think the timer on sleep is a minute.