Company of Heroes 2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Stranger »

Cake and I co-op this game last night. Really enjoyed this, not the same as most RTS games where u have 6000 units and get overwhelmed by it. You can do 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 so the co-op is fun. Leisher u need to download and play some of this with us.

Only problem I have with it is the DLC. U can only play as Germans and Russians in the base game. U have to pay for the other 3 factions but I'm guessing they will be on sale here very shortly. I'm really thinking of picking them up.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Stranger »

Gordon, u should get this too. We can team up as 4 and play against AI or people. AI was pretty tough on normal setting
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Leisher »

I will DL it
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Stranger »

I ended up buying the master collection yesterday. It has the base game, all the extra playable factions and DLC on Humble Bundle for only $8.99. I think it's still on sale thru Monday if u might be thinking about purchasing it.

The base game is no longer free but I have an extra copy from the bundle I just purchased so if someone didn't grab it let me know.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Leisher »

If you DL it from Steam this weekend, you get to keep it forever.
Stranger

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Stranger »

reinstalled this over the weekend after seeing this post, didn't get to play it but its a really good game.

One of my favorite RTS games because you don't have to micromanage 6000 units at once which gets overwhelming to me.

Tough game but co-op is fun, Cake and I played this a few times in the past.

Definitely pick this one up if its still available.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Company of Heroes 2

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: If you DL it from Steam this weekend, you get to keep it forever.
Happening again this weekend.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Company of Heroes 2

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Leisher wrote: If you DL it from Steam this weekend, you get to keep it forever.
Happening again this weekend.
Went to download it, but apparntly I did that last time.
It's not me, it's someone else.