PC Gamer

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by Leisher »

PC Gamer intros new subscription model.

Depending on the game you get each month, this could be worth it. I might test it out (haven't looked at prices yet) for a few months.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer Club

Post by Leisher »

$5 a month.

$4 for the lower tier, which doesn't have the digital subscription or the free game key each month.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by Leisher »

PC Gamer is pro-censorship and wants more stuff censored and groups banned.

Censoring always ends in a good way for everyone involved...
GORDON
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by GORDON »

I unfriended them on FB today when I saw that post.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by Leisher »

A lot of their articles lately have slanted way left, and their comments section has been calling them out on it.
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by Leisher »

My response to their article:
Censorship is NEVER a good thing. Go do some research on leaders, regimes, and governments that have used censorship and see if you're proud to be in agreement with them.

All you do when you censor people is prove to them that their fears about being marginalized are real. You actually strengthen their cause.

Freedom of speech means being exposed to opinions you don't like or want to hear. Hate or otherwise. The minute you start deciding it's ok to censor someone, you're making it ok to censor everyone.
GORDON
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by GORDON »

Just go with the Imp:

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world you fear what he has to say."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

PC Gamer

Post by Leisher »

I like that.