State of Decay 2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

Coming this year.

If there's co-op in this, I'd be down with playing this one. I enjoyed the first one, but never made it to the end due to a Steam error (wiped out all my games and saves).
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

State of Decay 2

Post by Troy »

They burned you that bad on the last one and you are still interested? Getting 90% and not being able to finish would be maddening.

This is the one where you could create your own base, find people, and fix cars? I probably watched ~hour gameplay of the first one but never played it.
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, the developers didn't burn me, Steam did. I forget what happened, but I had to uninstall Steam. Might have been for an issue related to, but not because of Steam.

Anyway, my saves were wiped out. This game was the only one I was playing at the time, and I never got back into it because of LoL, MW:O, Rust, etc.

I looked it up and SoD doesn't have co-op, but SoD2 will have 4 player co-op.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

New article on it.

Definitely would co-op if the ratings come in as good.
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

Ratings are saying not bad.

I am definitely interested in co-op. I enjoyed the first game a lot.
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

I'd be pimping the hell out of this one for co-op, particularly during this current sale, but it apparently requires X-Box Live to play multi. Fuck that. Additionally, people are reporting that the process of using X-Box for that purpose is pretty broken.

Is still amazes me how badly MS fucked up PC gaming when they should be the leaders.
Cakedaddy

State of Decay 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

Every bad review that I read had issues with multiplayer working.

And what sale? It appears to be full price to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

State of Decay 2

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: And what sale? It appears to be full price to me.
You're right. It was listed as one of the top games in the current X-Box sale listing. Never bothered to look at the price.