Ubisoft

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Took their servers down for a week, and now people can't play their single player games.

Apparently, it's tied into their DRM.

Yet again the consumers are punished, and piracy hasn't been stopped.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Even when I buy a game, I get the cracked version too.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

Making two games free of charge for a limited time.

The games are Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and World in Conflict.

The only caveat is you have to download them on that shitty Ubisoft game platform. (Their version of Steam.)
Vince

Ubisoft

Post by Vince »

Assassin's Creed Black Flag is one of the best of the series.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Ubisoft

Post by thibodeaux »

Ubisoft's self-congratulatory SJW announcement at the beginning of the Assassin's Creed games is nauseating.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

The company with a handful of franchises that they're beating to death with piss poor efforts is now thinking about creating only games with "endless game play".

No thank you. The market is already flooded with those games.

Give me stories, new experiences, and revolutionary game play. Give me a start, middle, and end. If I want endless game play, I'll go play an MMO, LoL, Rust, etc.
Vince

Ubisoft

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: The company with a handful of franchises that they're beating to death with piss poor efforts is now thinking about creating only games with "endless game play".

No thank you. The market is already flooded with those games.

Give me stories, new experiences, and revolutionary game play. Give me a start, middle, and end. If I want endless game play, I'll go play an MMO, LoL, Rust, etc.
Agreed. I want good stories. Even before I lost high speed Internet, I'd stopped playing multiplayer online games.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, MMORPGs... if I had no job/life would be great. But as it is, I want a story, and arc, a something. I want completion.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Ubisoft

Post by thibodeaux »

DxTysSOWwAEOJHU.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stranger

Ubisoft

Post by Stranger »

Then Blizzard needs to apologize for making me play a gay character, Soldier 76.

For some reason they feel the need to make him gay when this game is just an arena shooter, what the hell does his sexual background have to do with anything?!??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by GORDON »

Special attacks, probably.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Stranger

Ubisoft

Post by Stranger »

GORDON wrote: Special attacks, probably.
hmm.. i guess that would explain his triple helix rockets.

I'm just waiting for the gay pride skin next..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by Leisher »

I just cannot process how far we have fallen where companies are apologizing for hetero storylines. I guess being straight is so horrible and offensive that even ROLE PLAYING a straight character is a sin.

The comments at the actual article are mostly like mine, just negative that a company feels it has to apologize for nothing. Meanwhile, there are SJWs claiming anyone speaking out against the apology are just bigots there to bash LGBT people.

I love how if you don't 100% agree, you're a Nazi.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ubisoft

Post by GORDON »

And if you're a nazi, you're free to assault, because "I remember when we used to kill nazis."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."