Pokemon Go

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Pokemon Go

Post by Leisher »

I take my dog for walks at a nearby metro park most weekends and I have to give this game a lot of credit for getting nerds out of the house.

There is a way point, or whatever the games that use this stuff call them, at the one area of the park and every time I'm there it's always populated with a bunch of unwashed teens on their phones. It's quite funny.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Pokemon Go

Post by GORDON »

................... this would explain the very large, very strange herd of VERY unwashed dudes I saw in the park the other day, all walking around looking at their phones.

I had forgotten P:Go was a thing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pokemon Go

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I take my dog for walks at a nearby metro park most weekends and I have to give this game a lot of credit for getting nerds out of the house.

There is a way point, or whatever the games that use this stuff call them, at the one area of the park and every time I'm there it's always populated with a bunch of unwashed teens on their phones. It's quite funny.
lol. At the Weird Al concert there were a fair # of Pokemon Go players, since the place is active and has the towers/whatever.

The other day, 12 of them pulled up in my neighborhood to play, but they didn't even get out of their cars.
It's not me, it's someone else.