Borderlands 3

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Now on Steam and 50% off until the 20th.
damn. They're gonna tempt me like that?!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Same deal Metro Exodus has when it finally hit Steam.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

If you have the Twitters, follow this guy who tracks all the shift codes:
SHiFT Codes
@dgSHiFTCodes
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by GORDON »

There's a facebook group for tracking shift codes, too.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

50% off on Steam again.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Purchased B3 today 93GB download.. so i had to check the codes for the golden keys.

All of these codes worked for me:

ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H
HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR
ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36
9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z
ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5
Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6
CHC3J-TCHSZ-5XCXH-FTTJJ-JZ55S - One Diamond Key (Expires September 28, 2021)
5H53J-SBTSH-C6WX9-6JB3T-Z9BFX

Looks like i've got 11 keys after that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Borderlands 3

Post by Cakedaddy »

Cool, thanks! And you've played 9 hours already!?! You're going to be bored about 9 hours before we finish the game now. . . .
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:51 pm Cool, thanks! And you've played 9 hours already!?! You're going to be bored about 9 hours before we finish the game now. . . .
Yeah alot of that was just in the menu seeing what each character did, playing with Shift code, setting up graphics to work with my PC ect.. i did play a bit to get the feel of the game again and i'm looking forward to it.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Only two of those codes worked for me. The last two.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 pm Only two of those codes worked for me. The last two.
Oh really?? i found those codes on some website that had the current effective SHIFT codes, can't remember what one that was right off hand. It didn't say anything about an expiration date either.

I got 11 gold keys and 1 diamond key. Did all of those work for you Cake?

EDIT:

This is the page i found them on:
https://progameguides.com/borderlands/b ... ist-guide/
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Borderlands 3

Post by Cakedaddy »

They said they did. But I did have to log in and interact with a mailbox for some, which I did not do. I don't like to get into games solo if I intend to multi them because of spoilers. I did go in a couple of menus to see if the mailbox was there, but I think it implied it's in game as your character. I did not check to see how many keys I had.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:26 pm I don't like to get into games solo if I intend to multi them because of spoilers.
Subtle dig at me cause i played a little of the game?? :D Don't worry, i didn't play that much and i won't spoil anything for you.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Borderlands 3

Post by Cakedaddy »

Honestly, I wrote, and rewrote that sentence a few times knowing you'd think that! I didn't want to sound lazy, so I gave my reason why I didn't go. At one point, I had a whole paragraph about the topic, but deleted it because it was too much. I spent WAY to much time trying not to hurt your feelings. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I have not played a second yet, but did leave the game up and running for a bit yesterday. I need to figure out who I'm going to be playing. However, I think I'll search their website and YouTube to research that question.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm I spent WAY to much time trying not to hurt your feelings.
I'm not a sensitive millennial bitch, but thanks for not trying to hurt my feelings. I was also trying not to hurt your feelings when i played some of the game before we've played it, i know from previous conversations about games how you feel about that.
Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:05 pm I need to figure out who I'm going to be playing. However, I think I'll search their website and YouTube to research that question
I was looking into this a little today myself. This page gave a pretty decent rundown of each class and how they should play:
https://nerdbear.com/best-borderlands-3-characters/

I'll play whatever class, doesn't really matter to me. If anything i'd say Moze looks the least interesting to me.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

FYI, we are starting BL3 next as we have beaten Dying Light. We have room for a fourth if anyone is interested.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:11 pm FYI, we are starting BL3 next as we have beaten Dying Light. We have room for a fourth if anyone is interested.
I'm interested, but yall game too late at night for me :(
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, we usually start at 9, sometimes 10, and then go to 2-4.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Something cool that B3 has, cooperative and copetitve group play. You have to choose which mode you're going to play when you start your session.

Copetitive as they call it is just like Borderlands of old. You play in the game the host is playing in and the world is scaled to that level player and all loot shared. So if the host is level 30 and you're level 10 you're gonna see level 30 loot and level 30 enemies and get your ass kicked.

Cooperative, everyone gets their own loot drop. So when i open a chest i will see different loot then the next guy and it will scale to my level and the enemies scale to you're current level as well. So its possible to play as a level 10 with a group of level 30 people and still play as if everyone is at the same level.

So Catt, its possible you could still roll with us when you like and drop out whenever and wouldn't really change a thing. Up to you.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

See you boys tonight? i'm good to go anytime this evening so just hit me up in Steam.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!