GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Edited By GORDON on 1194654382
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Wow. Good thing he didn't mess with a Marine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Gordo, don't get angry with people who do shit like posting spoilers intentionally so people see them and have their experience ruined or people who walk by lines (movie, bookstore, etc.) yelling out spoilers.

They are to be pitied. They are obviously extremely immature. Probably have little success in life. Definitely have small cocks (not that anyone ever sees them).

I mean, let's be honest here, people who grab the brass ring in life, the people who marry the prom queen and live the life other people dream about, they don't do shit like that.

Edited By Leisher on 1186595031
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

They are pitiful but not to be pitied. It's called common decency. You don't run around shitting on everyone's good time. When a child throws a tantrum you spank them. These people need an ass whupin'

I'm disappointed Leisher, I would have expected you to be at least annoyed.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If someone ran up to me and shouted out the ending for a book I was buying or a movie I just purchased tickets for, I'd take the money back from his wallet whether he liked it or not.

I seriously have no problem with anyone using violence against an asshole who would do something like this. Ok, I'm not advocating their death or crippling them, but a nice ass whipping might be the best thing to help them become more productive members of society.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I hate typos that don't get caught by spellchecker.

It's wasn't supposed to be "deprive any KID of joy."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:It's wasn't supposed to be "deprive any KID of joy."
Maybe it should be.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"It's."

Goddammit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Missing those 10 IQ points?

Me too.