Necco Wafers

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Necco Wafers

Post by Leisher »

I don't get them. My wife loves them.

They're facing tough times.

Nice to see they're getting a bump in sales based on news getting out that they're struggling.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Necco Wafers

Post by TheCatt »

I kinda like them, but they don't have a strong flavor.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Necco Wafers

Post by Cakedaddy »

Listening to the video, they said "No one really likes them. They just use them on things or they have one flavor that they go for." So. Um. Just curious but. . . . why didn't you change the flavor? Yes. People bought them because it's a tradition to read the "be mine" candies at valentines day. But just imagine how much better things would be if they actually tasted good too. Morons.

Can't change the formula. It's been this way since 1850 or so. Well, since no one buys them for the flavor, I don't think anyone would care.

Change the flavor. Make them so people ACTUALLY ENJOY EATING THEM. See if that helps!
Leisher
Site Admin

Necco Wafers

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Change the flavor. Make them so people ACTUALLY ENJOY EATING THEM. See if that helps!
Some people would rather drive off a cliff than change lanes.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”