Cauliflower

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cauliflower

Post by Leisher »

"Steak" being dropped.

No, but in all seriousness, if you even remotely considered this a steak, fuck you.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cauliflower

Post by TheCatt »

Not related, but funny... was a link on the sidebar
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Cauliflower

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: No, but in all seriousness, if you even remotely considered this a steak, fuck you.
Remember back at Osterman API when I was the new guy in IT and because of that I got stuck making the buffalo wings for the entire department for the company buffalo wing contest, and I spent many hours doing so on my own time, and then the art department won because the owner of the company was vegetarian and they made buffalo broccoli? I had the same "fuck you" response to that, too.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Cauliflower

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote: No, but in all seriousness, if you even remotely considered this a steak, fuck you.
Remember back at Osterman API when I was the new guy in IT and because of that I got stuck making the buffalo wings for the entire department for the company buffalo wing contest, and I spent many hours doing so on my own time, and then the art department won because the owner of the company was vegetarian and they made buffalo broccoli? I had the same "fuck you" response to that, too.
I have absolutely no recollection of that. However, it perfectly fits Michael Osterman's personality.

And that art department...walking cliches of liberal Apple users.

Also Catt, that link is weird. Although, I have to agree that advertising a naked swim to "all ages" is pretty fucked up. Did Kevin Spacey organize that event?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”