Chilis

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Chilis

Post by Leisher »

Had lunch there today. I wanted to comment on it because of our Buffalo Wild Wings thread.

I used to hate Chilis with a passion. The food was shit, the restaurants has a layer of filth or something like that, and the prices were high.

Well someone at Chilis got a clue because today at lunch I was pretty impressed. The food quality, while still not 5 star level, has gone up. In terms of pricing, they have a lunch special where you pick a starter and then get an entree for $6-$8. I got a bowl of chili, a double cheeseburger, and fries for $8. Not a slider either. A full sized burger. Not bad at all.

The rest of their pricing still seems stupid, especially compared to their lunch special pricing, but it's a step in the right direction.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Chilis

Post by GORDON »

I like chili's ok. They're like an upscale Applebee's.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Chili's

Post by GORDON »

Food is pretty standard but I wanted to mention their online ordering/curbside pickup.

Their system is on point. Website allows you to customize any order any way you want, easily. Text messaging system works well. 5 stars, would order to-go, again.

That's all I wanted to say.
Leisher
Site Admin

Chilis

Post by Leisher »

So far it's a one page forum and you couldn't find the previous Chilis thread? Damn millennials...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Chilis

Post by GORDON »

On a phone fuck you