Little Caesar's

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Little Caesar's

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Re: Little Caesar's

Post by Malcolm »

Michigan seems like exactly the right slice of hell to debut the worst breakfast restaurant in the world since White Castle.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well, Michigan only has one of the six stores testing it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I haven't had Little Caesar's in so long, I'm afraid to do it and ruin my childhood memories.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If you can grab it right out of the oven, it's fine. Not great, not amazing, but fine.

If it cools down at all, it's a shit show.
Alhazad

Post by Alhazad »

It's really... salty. Especially if you get the cheese-in-the-crust crust.
We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story