Hey, check out this YouTube video! - megathread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Lady airs her grievances on the record at a city counsel meeting.

[video][/video]

No idea how Hal Reed follows up on that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I lost it at her lawyer's name.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yes, I would block your password too, ma'am.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Very NSFW rant by Bill Burr regarding AOC's tax plan. Not 100% accurate, but hilarious and from the heart.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Disclaimer: I didn't watch this, but might if I'm ever bored.
HyperNormalisation is Adam Curtis' latest documentary film for the BBC released on Oct. 16, 2016. In the film Curtis argues that since the 1970s, governments, financiers, and technological utopians have given up on the complex "real world" and instead built a simple "fake world" that is run by corporations and kept stable by politicians. From the conflict in Syria and Libya to the path to Trump, Curtis weaves a stark picture of the terrible problems facing the modern world, and the seeming powerlessness of our leaders to be able to fix them.

I know this has been uploaded before but I was annoyed there were no HD copies, and many butchered versions, so this is a clean 720P copy. English subtitles are provided where needed. This is probably the most important documentary of 2016 so it really deserves a quality source. It's now very suitable for watching on a big screen TV. Enjoy this delicious Red Pill and share it with others friends!
I think there is probably truth in "real power" being wielded by only a few in the world. Does that mean Illuminati? No idea. Does it mean the world is "fake"? No idea. Does that simply mean folks at powerful organizations/governments/corporations have the power to manipulate world events? Probably.

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I.still think it's been clear for quite a while that democracy is an illusion, and voting truly does not matter. So this theory would support my observations.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Armageddon in the #metoo era.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This would be a lot funner if it wasn't so accurate.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Putting this here so I can watch it tomorrow during lunch.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That was pretty cool.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder how much changing he did to the words to adapt it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Jon Stewart destroying Congress over their inaction and lack of respect for 9/11 first responders.

He makes some damn good points, and I'm not sure how anyone can watch that video and think, "Our government is working as the forefathers intended."

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnSBEeZtIns
Troy

Post by Troy »

Coast Guard doing cool shit. Angry Spanglish ftw.

https://streamable.com/dnnkb